Home U.S. Coin Forum

GACC Show Tampa, FL Sep 11-14

The Great American Coin & Collectibles Show starts next week (September 11-14). We are getting ready for an incredible show with 700 dealers and over 500 tables. We are also announcing two new shows for next year, Fort Lauderdale on April 1-4, and Chicago Rosemont later in September. Dealers that have a table at Tampa will be given first table selection for our upcoming shows later next year. We are expecting a blockbuster event and feel free to reach out to me or shepherdexpos@gmail.com for more information.

Comments

• Jacques_LoungecoqueJacques_Loungecoque Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can 100% count me in for Ft. Lauderdale.

Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

• Very cool. When was the last time SE Florida had a major coin show? FUN 2017 is the last one I remember.

• @TrickleCharge said:
    Very cool. When was the last time SE Florida had a major coin show? FUN 2017 is the last one I remember.

FUN 2018 and it was a tremendous success.

• PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jacques_Loungecoque said:
    You can 100% count me in for Ft. Lauderdale.

Being that it’s in my back yard, I signed up to be a sponsor for that show. I should have a nice table location, make sure to find me and say hi.

Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

• If you would like table applications for our next two shows (Fort Lauderdale and Chicago Rosemont) send me a message on the Forums and I’ll send you a copy, I’ll also be at Tampa offering Tables to our Tampa Dealers.

• @tjrarecoins said:

@TrickleCharge said:
    Very cool. When was the last time SE Florida had a major coin show? FUN 2017 is the last one I remember.

FUN 2018 and it was a tremendous success.

Ah I was close. Glad to see big shows coming back to the area. I will certainly be looking to attend in April.

• ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

I very much look forward to participating in this new show - come see me at table 901!

Charmy Harker
    The Penny Lady®

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file