Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

MONSTER coins at the shepherd invitaional

larry

after chasing breath taking monster toned commems for over 10 years now i have seen my competition increase yearly as more and more are chasing a small number of coins.......i thought the "well " had tried up....but you came to the rescue with one of your old time customers who thought it was time to " check out ".....to be quite frank i havent seen a group of coins ( 160 ) of that quality ever ( and i`ve seen a lot )........after our 1,000,000 feeding frenzy .....and our check books empty...........we ( some of my fellow collectors) rode off into the sunset with some of the most MONSTER TONED COMMEMS that exsist

please....please try to dent .....no make that ravage our check books again will ya!!.....i dare ya.......i`ll double dare ya

gregg bingham

ps i think you made history..........and you will see it in the pop books soon
my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language

Comments

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry that I couldn't make it. It (last Sat.) was my anniversary.
    I look forward to meeting Gregg, Larry, and the rest of the commem. guys someday.
    PS. Were there any leftovers? image
  • Options
    StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    GSAguy has a post in the U.S. Coin Forum about the SIMCO Invitational. Sounds like a great day for commem collectors...

Link