Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Copy Stand

in2Coinsin2Coins Posts: 320 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 18, 2024 9:38PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I posted my recent DYI copy stand in Coin forum and have received some inquiries through the discussion and PM’s that are interested of buying one for their own use.

I created my new copy stands with the objective of portability, versatility, ruggedness in a very compact sizes. These stands only weighs less than 7 and 6 pounds. The legs/feet are adjustable so you can level it perfectly if it’s not resting on a flat surface. The size is perfect if you’re setup on your computer desk due to its size. It only needs minimal real state on your computer desk.

I will have 3 packages to choose from: Please note that the brackets shown on pics are either silver or black. Due to some shortage on either color, it will ship with what is available.

Package #1: $245.00 Shipped

• 600mm Tall Copy Stand, 12x8x1/4 Alum Base Plate. Please see Copy Stand Package #1 photo for all included components. Everything that you see in this photo is included.

Package #2: $225.00 Shipped

• 500mm Tall Copy Stand, 12x8x1/4 Alum Base Plate. Please see Copy Stand Package #1 photo for all included components. Everything that you see in this photo is included.

Package #3: $195.00 Shipped
Same as the other packages less “4040 Extrusion”. This package will let you decide on how tall you want the Copy Stand based on your macro lens length of view. You can buy the 4040 Extrusion at Amazon and if you have an Amazon account, it will ship to you for free. Note: The camera holder is held with very tight tolerance of +/-.038mm (.0015”). While the extrusion widths are held w/in +/-.2mm (.0078”). There maybe a need to polish or sand the internal walls for proper fit.

Packages #1 & #2 will ship in 2 different boxes. This is to save shipping cost due to the length of the extrusion.

I will let this post run for one week, If there are enough demand, I will be happy to produce/manufacture more for the members.

Please PM if you are interested on buying or if you have any questions. Accepted ways of payment will be personal check, cashiers check or money order. If paying with personal check, it must clear prior to shipment.

Thank you!

Copy Stands pics shown below with Camera, Lens and accessories are NOT included. They are only to show what you else you do with these AWESOME stands!

To add, when I made my new copy stands, I made extras and posted them on eBay. They were sold out. One of the buyer’s feedback is shown below.

Comments

• in2Coinsin2Coins Posts: 320 ✭✭✭✭

3rd Shipment going out tomorrow. Only have a few left. Will let this post run until this week.

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,947 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I didn’t already have a great copy stand I’d be interested. Looks very ridged.

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • redraiderredraider Posts: 171 ✭✭✭✭

This is a very high quality copy stand. I received mine today and I am really blown away at the price point. Thank you very much @in2Coins !

Here are my first pics.....still working some stuff out, but I like what I have seen thus far!