Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA submission question.

I finally submitted my Curly card. Anybody know how long it takes from the day they sign for it until it shows up in progress ? Thanks.

Comments

• ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭

It’s really hit or miss and no exact timing. Recently for me on around 10 subs, it’s been from a few days to even a few weeks for it to move to Research and ID.

• BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your timing was seemingly bad. Everything I'd subbed prior to the National went through VERY fast. The 3 I sent around the beginning of July are still in Research.

• MisylosMisylos Posts: 30 ✭✭

Depends on service level?

• BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Misylos said:

Looks like it.

The Value subs give an estimated return in October and the July Vintage Special in November even though they arrived first.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Misylos said:

In my experience, service level means nothing.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • bgrbgr Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭

I submitted all of these at the same time. Express and above is usually done within a week when I submit at that level. Sometimes I get a value order done quick and sometimes it takes 3 months for research and Id.

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well Curly is in grading. Moving right along.

Graded 3. Thought it was a little better but what do I know. I’m not buried got a good deal so no tears for me 😥🤪

• 82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

Displays like 4 or 5, but I don't disagree with the 3. Prior to 2022 you might have scored a 4?

It's the singer not the song - Peter Townshend (1972)

• 82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a Larry and Moe I'm thinking of sending to SGC, I don't sell cards and like the way the black background in the slabs frames the stooge cards.

Now that PSA's parent company owns SGC, IMHO they should think about offering SGC slabs with PSA flips & grading for those that want "best" of both worlds.

It's the singer not the song - Peter Townshend (1972)

Do you think maybe I got a 3 because the cardboard has an aged look ? Yellowish in the white areas. I saw a higher grade on eBay and the white areas are white.