Home Stamps Forum

Stamp question from a stamp novice.

LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm a regular on the sports forum here but very green when it comes to the stamp world. I recently purchased a couple of sheets of the Hank Aaron forever stamps. I was wondering is there something out there I can purchase to protect/maintain these? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 24,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

PVC free holders for 8x10 photos work well. See if a photo store in your area carries them. They can then be put into any three ring binder.

All glory is fleeting.
  • LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@291fifth said:
    PVC free holders for 8x10 photos work well. See if a photo store in your area carries them. They can then be put into any three ring binder.

Thank you.

• dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can also go to a office supply store and get some of the 8.5"x11" non-PVC (mylar) page protectors (and maybe a 3-ring binder to put the pages in).

• I think a plastic file folder would be okay for this. Normally, stamps are stored in special albums, but as far as I can judge, you're not going to keep a lot of stamps.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@saber said:
    I think a plastic file folder would be okay for this. Normally, stamps are stored in special albums, but as far as I can judge, you're not going to keep a lot of stamps.

Thanks!