Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

State Quarter registry set(s) for sale: EJK's Rockin' State Quarters

ejk143ejk143 Posts: 5
edited July 21, 2024 9:43AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi. Even though I am a new member my husband was a long time member here and plenty of other long time members know us and can vouch for us. Please ask.

Set 1: 100 coin complete set, 99 coins in pcgs ms67 and one (NY-p) in pcgs ms68. $2495 delivered.
Set 2: The following 15th ranked registry set as shown. (A few cert #s may vary from what was originally registered but the grades will all match). 9 coins have a pop of 32 or lower. Just a few "easy" upgrades are left in order to make this a top 11 set! PCGS price guide is over $10k for this set but the guide is often way too low on the lower pops that rarely can be found for sale. Price is $9975 delivered.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-major-sets/washington-statehood-quarters-basic-set-circulation-strikes-1999-2008/publishedset/364606

Individual Coins: Some coins we have 2 or 3 of them and one would be ready for sale right away. Please ask. We'll give it a week or so to see if anyone wants the higher ranked registry set before offering out individual ms68s or ms69s. (Although our hope is to not delete any coins from the registry set until it's ready to be retired). Individual ms67s where we only have one coin are not going to be sold individually as they will stay part of the complete ms67 set.

Full deal: The 15th ranked registry set plus 80+ more duplicates/triplicates etc in pcgs ms67 and better including also most 2009 territory quarters, 180+ coins total, $11,995 (basically as many coins as I can fit in the box we have).

Thanks for your interest.

Comments