Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1893 Columbian Expo AU 58 + (plus) with CAC toned

U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 14, 2024 5:58PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

A variety of items are listed below. References are available upon request and please feel free to ask any questions. Shipping is free unless otherwise stated). Payment via paypal, zelle, or checks/money orders (would have to clear before I ship). Thanks for looking!

(1) pending….PCGS AU 58+ 1893 Columbian with CAC ….great color and a hard to find 58 plus grade! A CAC sticker is another bonus.

Comments

• hummingbird_coinshummingbird_coins Posts: 893 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bro wasted no time flipping it😂

Young Numismatist • My Toned Coins
    Life is roadblocks. Don't let nothing stop you, 'cause we ain't stopping. - DJ Khaled

• MS66MS66 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭

Beautiful coin, with extraordinary awards.

• Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hummingbird_coins said:

What’s he supposed to do?

BHNC #248 … 130 and counting.

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pnies20 said:

@hummingbird_coins said:

@hummingbird_coins When you're in the business of collecting/buying/selling coins- what is your protocol for how long you hold on to a coin before it is proper to offer it for sale?

peacockcoins

• U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

@braddick said:

@Pnies20 said:

@hummingbird_coins said:

@hummingbird_coins When you're in the business of collecting/buying/selling coins- what is your protocol for how long you hold on to a coin before it is proper to offer it for sale?

I figure there is no set time. I have a Columbian that I like more so this one is available (can’t keep them all and am happy to move it to someone who will appreciate it more).

• hummingbird_coinshummingbird_coins Posts: 893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@braddick said:

@Pnies20 said:

@hummingbird_coins said:

My comment was not meant to come off as accusing the OP of doing anything "improper". I just saw that same coin in an online auction recently, is all. And if I had been interested in it, I would have bid on it then instead of waiting a week or two to buy it for more.

Young Numismatist • My Toned Coins
    Life is roadblocks. Don't let nothing stop you, 'cause we ain't stopping. - DJ Khaled