Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Seeking a few wax boxes and/or empty displays if in quality condition.

1) -- At the top of my hit list is a 1973 Topps Football Wax Box complete and sealed by BBCE. I unfortunately missed one at auction a few days ago (Lelands). The purchaser spent $14k. If anyone may happen to be or know that buyer, you should know that I'd pay $21,000 right now for this, generating a net profit of $7,000 with no strings. Hoping the network power can be of use.

2) -- Number 2 on my hit list in a 1977/78 Topps Basetball Wax Box Display (only looking for Excellent or above. Would consider a complete sealed box if in great shape.

3) -- Number 3 and lastly, primarily because of the difficulty includes a bunch of boxes marked FASC (From a Sealed Case) that I have dupes (not from a sealed case) of and would be willing to either trade with a very healthy commission tacked on -- or would even consider a straight deal not involving trade. While cash is what I think most find the more appealing method of transacting, I do have an fair collection of singles that very well may be open to trade we well. This final list of those boxes I'd like to "upgrade to the FASC variety include:

Baseball:
(2) 1979 Topps Wax (if if exists -- I haven't heard it does yet).

Basketball:
(2) 1981/82 Topps (another I'm not certain exists)
(1) 1987/88 Fleer (would consider both FASC and Fritsch labeled varities

Football (most of my needs):
(1) 1972 Topps 1st Series (likely to be from Fritsch, which I'd be satisfied with
(1) 1979 Topps (need FASC variety)
(2) 1982 Topps (another I'm not certain exists)
(1) 1983 Topps (need FASC only)
(2) 1985 Topps (FASC but only if it exists without black market on front
(1) 1986 Topps (legit FASC)
(1) 1987 Topps (FASC only)
(2) 1988 Topps (again, if they exists without black strip on the box top -- never seen one)

Sorry for the length, its been a bit since I used to enjoy hanging out here. Hope everyone is doing great.

Regards,
Jdc