Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS Impel. 1990 Marvel Universe, Premier Edition, Superheroes Trading Cards Tin. New. Factory Sealed.

Shepard316Shepard316 Posts: 1

For Sale $$$ No Trades Please and Thank You.
Hello, my name is Dana Shepard.
I am new to this forum, i reside in Portland, Oregon currently.
Thank you for letting me be a member.

I appreciate your time and consideration. I am accepting reasonable offers on this item.
Condition is very good....
I will include HD zoomed and distanced photos of any and all imperfections, as well as a detailed description to the best of my ability..All reasonable offers will be seriously considered.
Glad to be onboard!
Thanks again!
Dana..

Details on photos of imperfections.

1. There are two very small openings in the original shrinkwrap on one of the broadsides of the tin, approximately the same diameter of 2-3 toothpicks combined.

2. There is a small slice/tear/cut in the top portion of the shrinkwrap on one broadside, approximately 1/2" inch in length.

3. If you observe one of the broadsides closely a small area is slightly pushed in and mishapen from a light impact of some sort.

This is the original shrink wrapping not newly shrinkwraped and attempting to sell as original like i have seen on some listings on ebay.
I believe it to be very good condition for 30 years old and for any year of manufacturing.
This has only one owner whom i am selling for on consignment.
This set contains some Holographic cards and i believe it to possibly contain autographed cards as well.
This is the 364 tin produced out of a total of 4000. 364/4000.
So its pretty rare, and i have not seen any productions created prior to this one for sale. I.E. 364/4000.
Questions or concerns are welcome and will be answered promptly.
This is all of the imperfections found on this set.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Dana Shepard.

Comments