Home U.S. Coin Forum

Please delete

tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 19, 2024 8:14AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Question answered, please delete

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Comments

• RiveraFamilyCollectRiveraFamilyCollect Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭

C&C Coin and Stamp in Phoenix is a good shop. I've only been there once but I got some good stuff there at reasonable prices.

The substantial truth doctrine is an important defense in defamation law that allows individuals to avoid liability if the gist of their statement was true.

• coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

Xavier Coins in east Mesa, also if your friend can wait the monthly coin show is just a few weeks away and he/she could get offers from several buyers at one time.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • TypekatTypekat Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭

Coin Gallery in west Phoenix is probably the largest gold scrap buyer in AZ.

Don’t sell before you get their offer.

30+ years coin shop experience (ret.) Coins, bullion, currency, scrap & interesting folks. Loved every minute!

• coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Typekat said:
    Coin Gallery in west Phoenix is probably the largest gold scrap buyer in AZ.

Don’t sell before you get their offer.

While I'm sure you are correct, unless the seller has a significant amount of gold to sell the costs of fuel and time to drive from Mesa to west Phx could easily net the seller less money vs selling to an east side buyer. Being the biggest doesn't equate to a higher price or a larger net.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • TypekatTypekat Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭

@coinbuf

Everything you say is true. But the Phoenix metro area has so many gold buying places, jewelry stores & pawn shops offering <50% of melt.

Unless you have just a few grams, or don’t care, at least you should try the biggest and see why they’re so busy.

30+ years coin shop experience (ret.) Coins, bullion, currency, scrap & interesting folks. Loved every minute!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file