Options
New purchase 1877 Seated Liberty Half
Seated Liberty experts, what do you think the grade should be. It's in a PCGS green label holder.

US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04
Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
3
Comments
AU 55 my guess. NIce coin.
I have oe in lower condition. I think the Seated Liberty experts call it a "Partial Drapery" variety.
53
50
AU 55
I'm thinking AU details
Mike
My Indians
Dansco Set
My thought as well.
My Collection of Old Holders
Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
50 if straight graded.
Founder- Peak Rarities
Website
Instagram
Facebook
AU details
Looks as though it may have been lightly cleaned some time ago. AU details.
50
50
I’m thinking AU details (or should be).
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
running like a water color in the rain...."
AU53 details, cleaned and partially retoned.
45-50-ish
I would call it AU details but 53 if it straight graded.
Collector
Over 100 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 57 members and counting!
instagram.com/klnumismatics
Think it’s AU50 now but could grade AU55. Nice piece!
“The thrill of the hunt never gets old”
PCGS Registry: Screaming Eagles
Copperindian
Copperindian II
Indy Eagles
Gold Rush
Bust Caps
Retired sets: Soaring Eagles
Copperindian
Nickelodeon
Early Walkers
Successful transactions: Eagle Eye, redraider, winesteven, renomedphys, splitaces, oreville, ajaan, Cent1225, onlyroosies, justindan, blitzdude, DesertMoon, johnnyb, Heubschgold, SunshineRareCoins, ParadimeCoins, ndeagles, Southern_Knights, pcgsregistrycollector, BruceS
53
My Ebay Store
53 feels right, but a nice 53.
"It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."
Thanks for the opinions. I was thinking AU as well when I bought it. It's in an XF45 holder. It's going to a new home, my Dansco 7070.
Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.