Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2021 P 25C Crossing the Delaware; Roller Lines w/DCracked Intitials rev?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

Learn before you look.

If you look before you learn what to look for, you'll never find anything worthwhile.

• Options
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paint. Common to mark coins in the gaming industry and some CRHers also do it.

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IkesT said:

:D

• Options

@ColeRinger said:
    Aha, advice eh? lol

And good advice at that.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options

@ColeRinger said:
    And a certified Mint Error at that, now that is a surprise to be slabbed and certified.
    Or is the slabbing a joke? LOL

It's photoshop using your coin.

• Options
  • Options

@ColeRinger said:
    OK I get the slab joke, are you going to slab all of my submissions? Funny but not.

Oh, it's funny.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,615 ✭✭✭✭✭

In establishments that had juke boxes, back in the day, the management would put red nail polish on coins that they gave to customers to keep the music playing. Then when the juke box coin bank was emptied the juke owner just gave the red ones back to management to use again.
    Maybe somewhere there is a juke box still in some bar??
    bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
  • Options

@ColeRinger said:
    I have recorded/copied this thread for your information. I'm sure counterfeiting a slab is unethical if not illegal. Will that be funny?

Yes, even funnier.

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColeRinger said:
    I have recorded/copied this thread for your information. I'm sure counterfeiting a slab is unethical if not illegal. Will that be funny?

He doesn’t need the info since he posted it.
    Correct, counterfeiting a slab would be both illegal and unethical, meming a slab?
    I would get a hoot if that post jailed @IkesT (if that’s the funny thing); I’d love to see his parole giveaway.
    Cole, enjoy the effort he took to make that; hell, when I was new he just copied memes from the webs to razz me.

Is that the first time you’ve (or anyone) posted a new member’s coin shopped like that, @IkesT ?

If it’s a first, priceless.

Welcome, stick around—you’ll have fun.

• Options

@ColeRinger said:

LMAO satire is protected speech. And if photoshop is illegal, everyone is going to jail.

• Options

@Fraz said:

@ColeRinger said:

He doesn’t need the info since he posted it.
    Correct, counterfeiting a slab would be both illegal and unethical, meming a slab?
    I would get a hoot if that post jailed @IkesT (if that’s the funny thing); I’d love to see his parole giveaway.
    Cole, enjoy the effort he took to make that; hell, when I was new he just copied memes from the webs to razz me.

Is that the first time you’ve (or anyone) posted a new member’s coin shopped like that, @IkesT ?

If it’s a first, priceless.

Welcome, stick around—you’ll have fun.

He doesn'tseem to be having fun. He's also not rich yet.

• Options

I still haven't figured out the die(?) cracked initials?

• Options

The coin is commemorating George Washington staging a bloody coup. That's a river of blood on the reverse.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColeRinger said:

"Recording/copying" copyrighted material? 🤔

In any case, I'm not sure how eager people will be to help you out in the future.

• Options

• Options

@Fraz said:

I think it's the first I've edited into a slab like that. Guess I won't be able to do any more of his coins...

• Options

@IkesT said:

@Fraz said:

I think it's the first I've edited into a slab like that. Guess I won't be able to do any more of his coins...

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you get deleted user status?
    Can I delete a user, too?
    OP’s little icon is wincing.

@IkesT said:

@Fraz said:

That’s a doomsday device.

• Options
    edited May 23, 2024 11:36AM

@Fraz said:
    How do you get deleted user status?

The mods can do it upon request by the prospective deletee.

OP’s little icon is wincing

I guess getting deleted isn't as fun as it sounds.

• Options

@IkesT said:

@Fraz said:

Think of all the time and money you saved him by offering your custom slabbing services.

• Options
    edited May 23, 2024 12:21PM

@Manifest_Destiny said:

@IkesT said:

@Fraz said:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file