Home Precious Metals
Options

Up or down 1 week or whenever. , start may 19, 2024? $31.58 silver. Anonymous poll.

lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 29, 2024 8:38AM in Precious Metals

Silver

LCoopie = Les

Up or down 1 week or whenever. , start may 19, 2024? $31.58 silver. Anonymous poll.

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options

Ttt

LCoopie = Les
  • Options

I was going to post a newly found error penny I found in the street but realized it’s the wrong forum for that.

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

I voted down. Mostly because I’m a pessimist
    And when I start seeing activity by more than the usual 5 or 6 people on PMF I assume it’s time for a correction down.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

pessimist

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

$30.42
    Down wins.

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's a new week.... and off to a good start! Gonna regain that expected loss. Or not.

----- kj
  • Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 313 ✭✭✭

Up, its time for silver to join the rest of the commodifies upswing to new all time highs. This will be the third consecutive year of demand outpacing mine supply. Also East is starting to determine price because they know the west has been manipulating prices for years.
    JMHO,
    Mike

MIKE B.

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mike59 said:
    Up, its time for silver to join the rest of the commodifies upswing to new all time highs. This will be the third consecutive year of demand outpacing mine supply. Also East is starting to determine price because they know the west has been manipulating prices for years.
    JMHO,
    Mike

The west has been manipulating gutter metal prices for years? LOL manipulating higher perhaps. Demand outpacing supply? Dealers don't even want to buy the stuff, they are offering $5 back of spot just to be able to move it to a backed-up refinery. THKS!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2024 2:17PM

@blitzdude said:

@Mike59 said:
    JMHO,
    Mike

The west has been manipulating gutter metal prices for years? LOL manipulating higher perhaps. Demand outpacing supply? Dealers don't even want to buy the stuff, they are offering $5 back of spot just to be able to move it to a backed-up refinery. THKS!

I guess those dealers are scared. I've been ordering at spot plus about a buck for the past 4000 ounces. ( since March. Marching on past your bull----.)

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tuesday after the weekend right back to UP.

Amazing volatility range from 31.20 to 32.32, sharp moves up and down in just the past couple hours.

• Options

I’ll admit, I voted up.

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 313 ✭✭✭

I also admit I’m the Only “Way Up” vote. Truth be told I’m a perpetual believer in the wonders of gold AND Silver.
    Mike

MIKE B.

• Options

I’m editing the title to remove the week only timespan

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    psuman08psuman08 Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

I voted down for the original week. I think it goes to $35+ this year.