Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Who here wants to help me out and buy some cards?

So I live in Fresno, CA and I am wanting to sell everything I have in my entire collection of vintage and modern sports cards for sale. I have a few graded Cards for sale. Pokemon cards, soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, and football cards for sale. I also have a Gameboy Color video game that is complete with a Mewtwo Pokemon card that came with the game when sold new. I have cards from the early 1930's to present year. Several rookie cards, several HOF players, duplicates, numbered cards, and much more awesome items for sale. I do prefer selling in bulk but considering the fact that people are broke nowadays I'll take what I can get for everything I have seriously, so if anyone wants to buy anything from me or if you live in the United States wish to make it offer for every single sports card I own I would gladly tell them to you for nearly $1,700 or best office now I'll cover shipping fees don't worry about that I just want them gone people someone help me out please thank you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uvnK2Pog6QEMS6iy8

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bAx1BB5bLHCDpTGzJySkkc_qrOCNCmea/view?usp=drivesdk

Answers

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Have you tried selling at the local card show in Fresno. I went to a card show in Fresno about a year or 2 ago. I think they have it every once in a great while.

• Options
    Purdy13Purdy13 Posts: 3
    edited May 17, 2024 3:29PM

How many cards do you have from 1930s to 1970s? What sport is the 1930s cards from? Thanks

• Options
    FredJRIFredJRI Posts: 167 ✭✭

any 1940 or 50's baseball ?

• Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the off chance that a human being wrote the OP, that human being is a scammer. Don't encourage him/it. Or make him/it a best office and see if he will tell his cards to you.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.