Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

225th ANNIVERSARY SET QUESTION...

CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just wanted to ask since I just found an original US Mint Sealed box with label and more importantly Unopened since the day I got this way back in 2017 from the US Mint. Its the 225th Anniversary 4 Medal Silver Set . Any thoughts if this is still FS Eligible after all these years since its unopened? Also would there be any added value to this set at all since its Unopened if I sell this? Thanks for your input in advance.

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny

Comments

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CCC2010 said:
    Hi folks just wanted to ask since I just found an original US Mint Sealed box with label and more importantly Unopened since the day I got this way back in 2017 from the US Mint. Its the 225th Anniversary 4 Medal Silver Set . Any thoughts if this is still FS Eligible after all these years since its unopened? Also would there be any added value to this set at all since its Unopened if I sell this? Thanks for your input in advance.

If still sealed and received within the window, it should still be FS eligible. It should have a premium if anyone wants to submit them FS but this is not really a series that many people collect so my gut feeling is that you would be lucky to find anyone willing to buy the set for submission.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file