Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Selling on PSA vs. eBay

I noticed that here is a selling area here.... correct?
Either PSA or affiliated with it.

Do you think it's better to sell here than eBay . . . what is the selling or listing charge.
I saw it once ... will try to locate it again.
Still feeling my way around the site,

Thanks for your patience.
FredJRI (PITA)

Best Answers

• FredJRIFredJRI Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Basically sports cards !!

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

there is a buy sell trade area here. i have never used it, but as far as i know, it is not "controlled" or operated by PSA directly. it is more a collector to collector transaction space. there are no fees, but also you would only be protected by paypal if you used goods and services. there would be more trust involved compared to the protections offered by ebay.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I always check out the BST area here but over the last year or so, it is pretty quiet. I will occasionally try to sell something here at below the eBay rate (due to there being no fees here) but often times see people trying to sell things for more than what they sell for on eBay.

Daniel
  • FredJRIFredJRI Posts: 189 ✭✭

That's good info. ..thanks 44 and BY ( Ah, yes trust... that is important with financial transactions. ) I haven't been here long enough to really know anyone. I'm sure the majority of collectors, especially those with a history of posts are quite legit. It's the newbies like me you have to watch out for ...LOLOLOL
    "I'm going to see if I can sell the Brooklyn Bridge"

FredJRI