Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS "Generation 6" slabs (Ikes, Kennedy 50c) and rare samples - ebay this week, ending Sunday 5/19.

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 17, 2024 7:07AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

The Condor101 Generation 6 slab is an interesting one. It's mentioned only obliquely in the PCGS Museum of Holders as the Gen. 4 slab to include the series and coin numbers except colonials, patterns, territorials, modern bullion and commemoratives. Coins with established series and coin numbers shouldn't exist in these labels, but they obviously do. They are scarce and I bought several over the years. Time to share them with you.

Selling many Ikes this week. Also, 2 rare "VIP" PCGS samples.

https://ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=Lakesammman&LH_SpecificSeller=1

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options

TTT - BTW, if you win more than 1, I do combine shipping!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options

ttt ......