Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For Sale: (100) Lot of Austria 4 Ducat Gold At A Price Simply Not Seen From The Typical Sellers !!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

For anyone considering a position in Gold, offered here is a lot of (100) Austria 4 Ducat Gold coins. These beautiful restrikes were issued to commemorate the classic Austrian ducat design, featuring Emperor Franz Joseph I. The quality generally of these coins is a very nice Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition with blazing brilliance.

Each coin Contains .4438 oz of Gold and was struck by the Austrian Mint.

Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
This is a bullion type, high karat,(.986) gold restrike. A fairly large coin for its weight (.4438 troy ounce - actual gold content). The coin is very thin. This radiant Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .4438 oz Gold content, large 40 mm diameter and classic design. Gold Ducats were first issued by the Kingdom of Austria beginning in the early 17th century. The last regular issue of the 4-ducat denomination for circulation was in 1914 during the last years of the reign of Franz Joseph I, emperor of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, just before the beginning of World War I.

I might consider selling this (100) coin lot as two separate (50) coin lots. The spot price of gold on these coins shall be set at the time of your payment of a deposit to me (unless mutually agreed to be another time). I am only asking $19/coin over the gold content value of each coin.

Serious inquiries only. Please call me at (310) 598-2330 or send me a direct here with your phone number and contact information. No deal is final on any of these coins unless and until I send you a written confirmation of our deal.

Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Pat!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.