Home U.S. Coin Forum

My Modern Value submission was accepted by PCGS on April 23rd and is now in Encapsulation.

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

By my math that is 7 business days.

I also have a Modern submission that was accepted on April 9th, and it is still in Grading which is within published turn around time of 20 days.

Anyone else experience such a fast Modern Value submission with our hosts?

Comments

• 1madman1madman Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

Think I’ve had 2 or 3 orders achieve warp speed similar to what you’re describing, and in all the instances, the grades were all wildly wrong. (Something along of the lines of grading ms63 when the coins in actuality were ms66/67). Everything had to go back in and get graded correctly. Best of luck with your grades.

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭

@Goldbully said:
    By my math that is 7 business days.

I also have a Modern submission that was accepted on April 9th, and it is still in Grading which is within published turn around time of 20 days.

Anyone else experience such a fast Modern Value submission with our hosts?

And yet, my 'Regular' Collectors Club Submission was received on Apr 8th where it sits today?

As an aside, I submitted 100 IKE Dollars as a Bulk Submission back in 2007 and they were completed in 7 days.

I'd say 'Go Figure' but, evidently there is no figuring anything out.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Slade01Slade01 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2, 2024 7:14AM

Perhaps CACG is lightening up the PCGS load a little? Or perhaps they hired more graders. That may be a good thing, times to wait were really getting out of control a while back -- or perhaps not if they have new less qualified graders.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file