Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

OGP lenses, boxes, and capsules

ndeaglesndeagles Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 25, 2024 2:58PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Any interest in OGP, I have a ton of stuff. Rather sell in bulk, the lenses, and boxes and capsules are package in 2 separate boxes.

47 ASE and peace/Morgan/comemmmorative boxes, 5 special issue ASE and modern peace Morgan boxes, including the 2011 and 2006 box sets, and 40 clean capsules for the boxes, 14 capsules with sticker residue.

17 quarters set lenses, 15 small dollar set lenses, 14 multi-coin lenses with the small dollar spot and no quarter spot. Various colors and generations of inserts.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

OGP is space wasting and I always wonder about its value. I've always wanted to free my coins from their bondage of boxes in boxes in sleeves. You even removed the lenses!! Did you have everything graded into slabs? Good luck selling!

• Options

@Onastone said:
    OGP is space wasting and I always wonder about its value. I've always wanted to free my coins from their bondage of boxes in boxes in sleeves. You even removed the lenses!! Did you have everything graded into slabs? Good luck selling!

Most of the sets I put into dansco albums, the ASE and other silver Dollars have been graded and slabbed. I don't think the OGP has much value but I also hate throwing things in the garbage. I know some people use them to make custom sets to sell, like the W quarter sets, or use the 4 coin dollar lenses to sell a set of that coin (P, D, S Proof, S Reverse Proof). The ASE boxes I've seen used to resell basic bullion coins in display box.