Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

micheal jordan fleer rookie cards ?s

I have a Fleer Jordan rookie card that bought back in 91 or 92. I tried to scan it but the case it is in all scratched up. I checked all the thing to make sure it is real and it is. From what I can see and under a magnifier glass, the color is prettty good. The edges and corners are in really good condition. the only thing I can tell is it is a little off center. my question is what level should I buy when I send it in?

Comments

• Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭

If you choose a low level...they will call and let you know they will upcharge you.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

I would say $75 or $129, unless it has really crappy corners and surface. Why are you not removing the card from the case to scan it... Needs to just be in a penny sleeve and a card saver 1 anyways for grading. Start prepping it and take a picture...

• Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 86 ✭✭
    edited April 19, 2024 5:20AM

If as nice as you claim then you must use the walk through option!

Ensure to tighten the screws on case as much as possible. That will ensure the grader knows it's been stored properly all these years in an old school case with minimal exposure to air.

Most of all my sincere wish of Good Luck on what seems will be a near certain life changing cash windfall.

• Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭✭

Please remove it from the case, and post a picture. We will give you much better and much accurate advice then.

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    vols1vols1 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

I would start $129 and have them contact you if it is more.

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2024 3:20PM

@Groo said:

Spoiler alert! It's never as nice as they claim.

As Groo alludes, can anyone find a single post in the history of these message boards where grading has been in line with expectations?

• Options
    82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21, 2024 11:41AM

@AANV said:

@Groo said:

Spoiler alert! It's never as nice as they claim.

As Groo alludes, can anyone find a single post in the history of these message boards where grading has been in line with expectations?

I see same thing at CGC forums. The submitter in every case gets a metaphorical kick to the nads reality slap when their grades pop.

Groo's advice is something the original hit-and-run poster should take.

BTW the original post is quite plausibly a scam to receive PM solicitations , which in every collectible forum is becoming very very common. The misspelling of Michael and Jordon is class scam stuff...

Unless otherwise specified my posts represent only my opinion, not fact.

• Options
    giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2024 11:55PM

Have you checked the various articles online to determine authenticity and save fees in case it comes back not real?

Post a picture front and back here and get the forums thoughts on it.@ illaudio1411

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, hello, how are ya?................welcome :)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 86 ✭✭

@82FootballWaxMemorys said:
    BTW the original post is quite plausibly a scam to receive PM solicitations , which in every collectible forum is becoming very very common. The misspelling of Michael and Jordon is class scam stuff...

Exactly!

• Options
    MondeloMondelo Posts: 26 ✭✭

@nam812 said:

@Groo said:

Ensure to tighten the screws on case as much as possible. That will ensure the grader knows it's been stored properly all these years in an old school case with minimal exposure to air.

Most of all my sincere wish of Good Luck on what seems will be a near certain life changing cash windfall.

The OP did nothing but come here with a legitimate question, and your mockery post is the kind of thing that will run off people that come here looking for help, which is all he did.

Hmmmm isn’t that the same way you treated me? All I wanted was an opinion of my grades and submission.. pfffft.. now your the sir Lancelot of these forums.. please.. 🤣

• Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 285 ✭✭✭

Lancelot had his bad days I’m told.

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2024 5:59AM

@Mondelo said:

@nam812 said:

@Groo said:

The OP did nothing but come here with a legitimate question, and your mockery post is the kind of thing that will run off people that come here looking for help, which is all he did.

Hmmmm isn’t that the same way you treated me? All I wanted was an opinion of my grades and submission.. pfffft.. now your the sir Lancelot of these forums.. please.. 🤣

I see the crying hasn't stopped yet. :'(

Edited to add: You and I have only posted together in 1 thread (not even started by you), so before someone believes that all you wanted was an opinion about your grades, here is your first sentence in the only thread you and I have both posted in:

"Psa has become a total joke with their grading unbelievable."

Here is the thread in case anyone is bored and wants to check it out:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/13683142

• Options
    MondeloMondelo Posts: 26 ✭✭

@nam812 said:

@Mondelo said:

@nam812 said:

@Groo said:

I see the crying hasn't stopped yet. :'(

Edited to add: You and I have only posted together in 1 thread (not even started by you), so before someone believes that all you wanted was an opinion about your grades, here is your first sentence in the only thread you and I have both posted in:

"Psa has become a total joke with their grading unbelievable."

Here is the thread in case anyone is bored and wants to check it out:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/13683142

Crying? 😀. I find your rhetoric BS! Just accept it 🤣. At least that’s the first impression I got. 👍😀 see there’s always that one guy on these chat boards. You’re that guy.

• Options
    bgrbgr Posts: 285 ✭✭✭

These should all turn into AITA threads. It would be much more fun.