Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

SoCal Collectors - LA Card Dude Show in Anaheim June 2 - Anyone going?

I saw this show on SoCal Card Show forum. I don't see it advertised in any of the typical hobby listing just the forum.

It's by Angels Stadium at the Train Station. I thought that was a very interesting venue. Has anyone been to this show before? Is it worth an hour drive?

https://lacarddude.com/product/la-card-dude-show/

Mike

Comments

• Options

Hi! The show was rescheduled to June 23rd! Here is all the info:

Load-in time opens at 8 am PST. The show date is June 23rd, from 10 am to 4 pm. The location is ARTIC, 2626 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806. Public WiFi and outlets for devices will be provided.

40-tables in total.
    One day event

Parking and Admission for attendees are both FREE

• Options
    Yankees70Yankees70 Posts: 173 ✭✭✭

The last three small shows I attended in Southern California I spent a total amount of 0. There was not one vintage card (pre 81) that was graded PSA 8, 9, 10 in the entire show. Lots of modern PSA 9's and 10's. Hopefully this show will be different.

There's a big show (4 day show) at the Anaheim Convention Center in August that should have ample vintage.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭

Isn't Long Beach this weekend?

• Options

Yes it is - June 6 -8. 95% of the sellers are coin dealers. I was there last year and there was about 10-15 card dealers and most of them had a lot of vintage. The prices were well above market price.

• Options
    giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭✭

Did anybody attend this show? A rarity in Southern CA a free admission and parking event.

• Options
    BJY83BJY83 Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

@Yankees70 said:
    The last three small shows I attended in Southern California I spent a total amount of 0. There was not one vintage card (pre 81) that was graded PSA 8, 9, 10 in the entire show. Lots of modern PSA 9's and 10's. Hopefully this show will be different.

There's a big show (4 day show) at the Anaheim Convention Center in August that should have ample vintage.

What's this show in August called?

Brian

• Options

Burbank Card Show at the Anaheim Convention Center - a 4 day show.

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fanatics out their FanaticsFest in NY a week before. I wonder if this will affect the East Coast dealers.

I went to the Feb Burbank Show and it had good national representation.

Mike