Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Wanted: 1979 Topps Baseball PSA 9 hall of famers/superstars.

I'm looking for centered PSA 9's to complete my set. I'm only interested in centered solid 9's. I'm willing to pay current market value for most cards and will pay via PAYPAL immediately if we make a deal.

Here are the cards I'm looking for:

Stargell, Eckersley, Simmons, Kaat, Morris, Sutton, JR Richard, Blyleven, Perry, Palmer, Fingers, Guidry, Gossage, Baker, Fidrych, Murphy, Yount, McCovey, Concepcion, Griffey, Perez, Carter, Trammell, Whitaker, and Phil Niekro.

Comments

• I have the yount and the Griffey and the Whitaker and trammell and eckersley and mccovey

• Yankees70Yankees70 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭

I just sent you an email. Thanks for responding.

To confirm so you don't waste your time submitting photos - You have these cards in PSA 9 condition correct?

If they are raw but in mint condition I might be interested so please submit the photos.

• Yes I do have them

• Getting them now

• I inherited all these cards half are in those plastic cases and half are what you call raw there all in untouched condition I mean immaculate but the file system I don’t understand and there is over 2000 cards ranging from the 60’s to present even all the sports ufc and something called pokeman and Star Wars I don’t know nothing about these cards or what’s to do with them so it will take some time for me to go through them the paper says they are here though

can you send me the photos

Still waiting on the photos.

• HallcoHallco Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Stargell at one time was rare in 9, but over the years more have surfaced. Still a great card. Good luck with your search.

Its still a tough card. I have only seen one for sale in the last year and have not seen one (PSA 9) at ample conventions I went to. Most are off center.

I'm looking for PSA 8 and PSA 9 commons from the 1975 Topps Baseball set. I'm looking for high end centered 8's and 9's.

I recently decided to complete this set in PSA 8/9 condition with the goal of completing it by the time I retire. I considered purchasing the PSA 8 set that's for sale on this board but I can't afford it at this time. The set consists of 660 cards and I currently have a little over 100 that are graded. 22 of the 100 are Hall of Famers.

Please contact me with what you have and what you want for them. I'm willing to pay current market value.

Dennis

• Left you a xomment on your page. I can fill a lot of holes in that set and you can upgrade to better cards later as you find them. My cards are in really good condition. They were gotten at auction and have been taken care of over the years.Let mk know if you have a lost of numers you want to find. They will be shipping from Columbus, Ohio.
    Marvin

Thanks for responding. I just sent you a message.