Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Gold membership renewal package was sent signature confirmation?

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure why, it was the typical submission forms and a few flips. I wasn't home so I had to go down to the post office and wait in line for 20 minutes.

Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the value of the 8 coin submission voucher? does it have your name on it or can anyone use it?

• Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davewesen said:
    What is the value of the 8 coin submission voucher? does it have your name on it or can anyone use it?

I think the vouchers are only online now. They don't send that certificate anymore.

Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2024 9:35PM

Someone might make mistake by sending signature confirmation.

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

My insurance used to send me a notice every year via certified Mail which said nothing more than they were amenable to renewing my policy and I’d get paperwork in a month. Of course, they sent it to my home address, not my PO Box—the listed mailing address—where signing is simple 🤦🏻‍♂️

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file