Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1942 struck 10c merc overstruck by 1942 P 5c double denomination

Comments

  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

    More bologna.

    Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not this crap again.

  • Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I smell troll droppings.

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You've been posting fantastical errors for many months. Have you submitted any of them? 🤔

  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    cool, are you going to pound the merc into the Jeffy with a ball pein to make them overstruck?

  • Options

  • Options
    GreenstangGreenstang Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2024 5:31PM

    Just ignore this guy, I know that I am. He is just playing games.
    This is my last post on one of his threads.

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Must be EmeraldATV's alt.

  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

    While you're at it, can you make it the Gold Mercury tribute coin to really make it interesting?

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • Options

    Honestly, I want to have whatever @Pick913 is on. Because they are tripping, they don't even state what area their looking at.

  • Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

    He really should have waited a day for this nonsense.

  • Options

    sorry but im obviously not good at pictures but basically str8 up fouble denom errors are legit I will post pcgs results. I domt like being belittled and insuted by so many on here. Like telling people to ignore me.Like how are old are we here? I hope young aspiring numismatists dont get accused of being high or how delusional they are nice ! how encouraging is that? Like I said i dont waste peoples time , if you think I am so be it move on , but why you gotta tell people to ignore me and saying i have no clue what im doing? Must make you feel good EH?

  • Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2024 8:03PM

    @Pick913 said:
    sorry but im obviously not good at pictures but basically str8 up fouble denom errors are legit I will post pcgs results.

    You won't.

    I domt like being belittled and insuted by so many on here. Like telling people to ignore me.Like how are old are we here? I hope young aspiring numismatists dont get accused of being high or how delusional they are nice !

    You are completely delusional.

    Like I said i dont waste peoples time

    You do.

  • Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Pick913 said:
    ......but why you gotta tell people to ignore me and saying i have no clue what im doing? Must make you feel good EH?

    I think you know exactly what you're doing.

  • Options
    2windy2fish2windy2fish Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭

    str8 up fouble denom….
    Perhaps the best sentence structure ever posted here!

  • Options

    @IkesT said:

    @Pick913 said:
    sorry but im obviously not good at pictures but basically str8 up fouble denom errors are legit I will post pcgs results.

    You won't.

    I domt like being belittled and insuted by so many on here. Like telling people to ignore me.Like how are old are we here? I hope young aspiring numismatists dont get accused of being high or how delusional they are nice !

    You are completely delusional.

    Like I said i dont waste peoples time

    You do.

    move on belittle more people!

  • Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Pick913 said:

    @IkesT said:

    @Pick913 said:
    sorry but im obviously not good at pictures but basically str8 up fouble denom errors are legit I will post pcgs results.

    You won't.

    I domt like being belittled and insuted by so many on here. Like telling people to ignore me.Like how are old are we here? I hope young aspiring numismatists dont get accused of being high or how delusional they are nice !

    You are completely delusional.

    Like I said i dont waste peoples time

    You do.

    move on belittle more people!

    The only one who can belittle you is you...and you're doing a great job! ;)

  • Options
    RobertScotLoverRobertScotLover Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭

    Maybe u should take some of the free advice eh?

  • Options
    lcutlerlcutler Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭

    People are trying to stop you from throwing your money away by having these coins authenticated, but if you insist on doing so anyway is your decision.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file