Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1000 post giveaway!

PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure anyone looks at the other forum so I thought I'd put this here. In celebration of 1000 posts I am doing a giveaway of a coin tray.

Thanks to all who have helped and encouraged me on my collecting journey!

Here is the link to my giveaway thread:
https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1101885/1000-post-giveaway

Comments

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice eye candy to :)

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on your post count, but no need to enter me in the nice giveaway.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice gesture. No need to enter me in your drawing. Good luck to the recipient.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on your
    1000th+
    ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on your 1000th. No need to enter me in the drawing as I have a couple of coin trays.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on your 1000th.

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on 1000 posts. I could use one of those and it looks like a really nice one. Thanks for the chance.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options

Congrats! That’s a great achievement. Please count me in for your giveaway. Thanks!

Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

1001 Posts!!!! Congrats! I just saw these on the BST yesterday!!! :)

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Count me in! Those are beautiful!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23, 2024 5:58AM

A grand way to celebrate 1K! That green tray would fit perfectly on my lap, when I'm in my recliner. Thanks for the chance. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    dlmtortsdlmtorts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Count me in. Thanks for the chance.

• Options
    ToreyTorey Posts: 133 ✭✭✭

Congrats! Appreciate the chance, do you make these??

• Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on a 1000+ fun and interesting moments here!
    I like coin trays :smiley:

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options

@Torey said:
    Congrats! Appreciate the chance, do you make these??

These bamboo trays are imported. I add the liner.

I make some hardwood trays but my workshop time has been limited so I am not taking orders.

But these bamboo trays are really nice and only a fraction of the cost of my handmade trays.

• Options
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2024 5:47PM

I drew the winner, LukeMarshall! Congrats!

B)

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to winner. Thank you for the opportunity.
    Jim_

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats
    B)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file