Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Could Somebody Please Explain How this Seller Can Still Sell on Fee-Bay? Really?

Evening,

I am completely Dumbfounded by the fact that somebody with 1383 Negatives in one 12 month period is even allowed to be on the site. I remember 12-14 year ago somebody accused me on some counterfiet GPK Stickers, which was later Recognized by PSA as a Variant! I spent a month in Time Out until I Proved to Fee-Bay these were a Legitimate issue!

But anyway, How ITF does somebody get away with this!

Really!

YeeHaw!

Neil

Comments

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, Forgot to post this:

FEEDBACK
    FEEDBACK FROM WHEN
    Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the feedback is over 90 days old.
    AVOID THIS SELLER! So many problems: overcharges on shipping; describes items with chunks torn out of the cover as "beautiful raw Near Mint condition;" crams items in boxes that are too small, guaranteeing that they arrive damaged; and ignores messages. This seller doesn't care.
    Lobo #4 DC Comics 1991 NM see pics (#225775131193)
    Buyer: dn (2283)
    US $1.00
    Verified purchase
    Past 6 months
    TERRIBLE packaging. Threw items in a box that was too small, without using any other protective packing material. Items arrived damaged due to negligent packing (see pic). Ignoring multiple messages. This seller just doesn't care about service at all. AVOID!!
    2005 San Diego Comic Con International (36th) Souvenir Book, Program NM see pics (#225781146845)
    Buyer: d
    n (2283)
    US $1.00
    Verified purchase
    Past 6 months
    Terrible experience. Seller profits by over charging on shipping. Then crams items into a box that's too small. Seller didn't even bother to protect the items with any other wrapping/protective material. Ignoring messages. Horrible.
    Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special (1991) #1 Simon Bisley Cover NM see pics (#225774766499)
    Buyer: dn (2283)
    US $1.00
    Verified purchase
    Past 6 months
    Horrible experience. Seller treated items like trash. Crammed them in a box that was too small (see pic). Items arrived damaged. Seller ignoring my attempts to resolve issue.
    The Punisher by Steven Grant, Mike Zeck & John Beatty Marvel Comics Presents TPB (#225779559454)
    Buyer: d
    n (2283)
    US $1.00
    Verified purchase
    Past 6 months
    Seller plays petty games. I won an auction for a comic at starting bid. Because I got a great deal on item, Seller shipped my comic without a board in a loose bag (No Board). Comic arrived damaged with huge horizontal bend on the box, as if a person bent the comic on purpose. I contacted Seller and they said I could return item since I'm a great buyer. I told the Seller I know I can return the item but I asked, "Why did you send a comic with no board?" Seller never answered ? left me hanging.👎
    WOLVERINE #1 FACSIMILE EDITION Marvel 2020 - NM see pics (#225656521780)
    Buyer: 95 (110)
    US $3.25
    Verified purchase
    Past year
    BE CAUTIOUS. My last few orders were poorly packaged and crushed during shipping. Contacted seller and never got a response.
    Metazoo TCG: UFO 1st Edition Spellbook sealed see pics (#225899015936)
    Buyer: o
    t (122)
    US $13.50
    Verified purchase
    Past 6 months
    ⚠️ BUYER BEWARE! After several successful initial orders, the seller stopped wrapping and packing the comics securely in appropriate boxes and, instead, just threw the books in a box and tossed them in the mail. Fortunately, this book survived shipping, but another in this order was not so lucky. The seller promised to reimburse me but instead simply made an insurance claim and never refunded my money. After following up, the seller blocked me and stopped responding. ��������
    Batman Vs. Robin #1 CVR B Joshua Middleton Card Stock Variant DCU 2022 NM look (#225526147637)
    Buyer: am (75)
    US $2.00
    Verified purchase
    Past year
    Reply from: kemp513. Left within past year.
    Buyer bought several hundred items from me over a four month period. During that time they violated eBay's policies a number of times, both in terms of communication and manipulating the results of my actions by retracting bids. After many warnings, I finally decided to block them from my account entirely. They then left me this feedback as a form of petulant revenge. It is all lies. Look at my positive feedback you will see hundreds of positive reviews from this buyer.
    ⚠️ BUYER BEWARE! After several successful initial orders, the seller stopped wrapping and packing the comics securely in appropriate boxes and, instead, just threw the books in a box and tossed them in the mail. Fortunately, this book survived shipping, but another in this order was not so lucky. The seller promised to reimburse me but instead simply made an insurance claim and never refunded my money. After following up, the seller blocked me and stopped responding. ��������
    JLA#1, Joker 75th Anniversary Variant Cover Edition, First Printing NM see pics (#225524473446)
    Buyer: a
    m (75)
    US $4.71
    Verified purchase
    Past year
    Buyer bought several hundred items from me over a four month period. During that time they violated eBay's policies a number of times, both in terms of communication and manipulating the results of my actions by retracting bids. After many warnings, I finally decided to block them from my account entirely. They then left me this feedback as a form of petulant revenge. It is all lies. Look at my positive feedback you will see hundreds of positive reviews from this buyer.
    ⚠️ BUYER BEWARE! After several successful initial orders, the seller stopped wrapping and packing the comics securely in appropriate boxes and, instead, just threw the books in a box and tossed them in the mail. Fortunately, this book survived shipping, but another in this order was not so lucky. The seller promised to reimburse me but instead simply made an insurance claim and never refunded my money. After following up, the seller blocked me and stopped responding. 👎🏻👎🏻
    BATGIRL #28 FOIL DC FIRST PRINT 2018 NM see pics (#225524471336)
    Buyer: am (75)
    US $4.69
    Verified purchase
    Past year
    ⚠️ BUYER BEWARE! After several successful initial orders, the seller stopped wrapping and packing the comics securely in appropriate boxes and, instead, just threw the books in a box and tossed them in the mail. Fortunately, this book survived shipping, but another in this order was not so lucky. The seller promised to reimburse me but instead simply made an insurance claim and never refunded my money. After following up, the seller blocked me and stopped responding. 👎🏻👎🏻
    DC Universe Rebirth #1 Gary Frank Variant One Shot DC Comics Jul, 2016 NM look (#225524468127)
    Buyer: a
    m (75)
    US $2.00

And this is just a few!

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's just as bad with Non-Paying buyer's....

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

though too there are buyer's that pay...So that's a Good Thing... :)

• Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited March 22, 2024 10:26AM

Carefully Neil as just 2 or so years back eBays top Execs had stalkers and in effect enforcers on their payroll. Not sure if that still the case.

PS Mods, What I have mentioned is part of the USA Public Record

US Justice Dept link
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/former-ebay-executive-pleads-guilty-his-role-cyberstalking-campaign

• Options
    PatriotTradingPatriotTrading Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

Did I miss the seller's user name?

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22, 2024 1:23PM

Who's the seller name or link it...... If the user has over 200,000 feedback, then that's less than 1%. I think there is some leeway if a seller has a super ton of transactions, just look at Probstein! (though I guess none of them were for foisting fake Garbage..... Pail Kids!!) In any biz, just like with Tripadvisor or Yelp, there is always going to be a percentage of negative reviews!

• Options
    jimqjimq Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Looks like the seller is kemp513 https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/kemp513?commentType=NEGATIVE&user_context=BUYER the seller says 100 of the negatives were left by one unhappy buyer. I didn't take the time to count, seems like a nightmare.

• Options

Duty left all the negs probably. And the comments. And has now simply forgot. And Duty now hates Duty, but doesn't know it's himself.

• Options

So true lightning!

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leaving a neg for a low dollar item is a buyer problem not the seller. Whomever left negs must have a lot of time in mom's basement.

Mike