I’m not too familiar with this…

Comments

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in at 2.

• Options
    GreenstangGreenstang Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭

I agree
    Only the top two steps are unbroken, the rest all have damage.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the third step on a good day, even the second step has an interruption under the third column in it. But it takes at least 5 to matter or receive the designation.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Manifest_Destiny said:
    I'm in at 2.

I'll see your 2 and go 2 1/2.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

……thanks, chuck it in the Seeger box.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ambro51 Please note, FS Jeffs are hard to find in perfect enough shape for photos to give advice by. The delineation of the steps from photos is tough. I have had 50 or more FS Jeffs in the pre50 years and mostly 38-45 and trust me I have had many I thought would garner the FS grade and had many with the FS grade that I wouldn't have thought once in hand, should have had the FS distinction. You need the coin inhand to make the decision and I am serious. Photos, due to lighting, angle and blurriness can only lead to misattribution. Below are some examples. Top 6 are all PCGS MS67+FS Jeffs, the bottom is my PCGS MS66FS. It is hard from photos. JMO
    JIm

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file