Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Rare Collection Alert: Complete Set of James Mudie's Medals with Original Presentation Case!

We at Historic Medallions are thrilled to announce the addition of a truly remarkable piece to our collection: the complete set of James Mudie's medals, accompanied by their original leather-bound presentation case adorned with the crest of George III.

About the Mudie's National Series of Medals:

A little over two centuries years ago in 1820, a set of 40 silver and bronze medals were produced by British sculptor and medallist, James Mudie. Manufactured by E. Thomason, they commemorated British victories over the French in battle between 1797 and 1817. Each medal measured 41mm in diameter and depicted scenes from different British military victories achieved during the reign of George III.

Details:

Medals: Complete collection of James Mudie's medals.
Presentation Case: Original leather-bound case bearing the crest of George III.
Price: Available on application. Please contact us directly for pricing information.

Product Link: https://historicalmedallions.com/products/1820-mudie-national-series-of-medals-complete-set-hmset-300?variant=43009494089912

This is a rare opportunity for serious collectors and enthusiasts alike to acquire an integral part of British military history. Don't miss your chance to own these significant pieces.

For further inquiries or to express your interest, please feel free to contact us directly. We're more than happy to provide additional details and assist you in any way we can.

About Historical Medallions

You may be familiar with my late Aunt, Mrs Neddy Allen who was a numismatist for over 40 years, and had a special interest in medallions related to the City of London. She learnt about the medal business from her late husband, Peter Maundy Allen, and continued to trade well into her 80's. Over the last 15 years, she gradually passed on her knowledge to me and it was the stories behind each of the medallions that I found fascinating.

These historical events shaped our country and many have significance still to this day. Whether it be a gift for someone interested in a special event or something that adds to your collection, owning a medallion is to have a true piece of history to treasure.