Home Sports Talk
Options

What if the Cowboys sign Derrick Henry?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm hearing that the Titans are signing Tony Pollard, and the Cowboys are interested in Derrick Henry? It's what we need, a hammer running back, we'll be unstoppable!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

You didn't see today's news? The Cowboys have liquidated their franchise, and are turning their stadium into a theme park for zoo animals.

I hear the reptile exhibit will be quite fascinating.

• Options

@stevek said:
    You didn't see today's news? The Cowboys have liquidated their franchise, and are turning their stadium into a theme park for zoo animals.

I hear the reptile exhibit will be quite fascinating.

Yes, loyal Cowboys fan Nick, from Dallas, has the right idea. Sign Derrick Henry Jerry!

• Options

Jerry will be selling popcorn at the new theme park.

$10 for a bucket.

$10.01 if it's autographed.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12, 2024 5:38AM

Pollard wasn't the answer, I laughed when they decided that he was going to be their feature back

Henry certainly would be an upgrade

• Options

Yeah, well now I'm hearing that Jerry Jones isn't going to pursue Derrick Henry and that the Ravens have made Henry an offer. I'm so mad I can't see straight, I hate Jerry Jones and his stubbornness, hate him!

• Options

I've often stated numerous times for many years that Kramer should take over operations of the Cowboys. Even he could do a better job than Jerry Jones.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Yeah, well now I'm hearing that Jerry Jones isn't going to pursue Derrick Henry and that the Ravens have made Henry an offer. I'm so mad I can't see straight, I hate Jerry Jones and his stubbornness, hate him!

Didn't the Ravens sign Cook or was that just for the playoffs where they didn't use him?

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

Didn't the Ravens sign Cook or was that just for the playoffs where they didn't use him?

Yes, I think they do still have Cook, so that means they'll have Cook and possibly Henry as well!

• Options

I can't believe Jerry Jones is going to let Derrick Henry get away, this is what Jerry Jones means by being "all in?" What a freaking joke.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

Yes, I think they do still have Cook, so that means they'll have Cook and possibly Henry as well!

Maybe they will make the playoffs again and not use Henry!!

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I listened to a Pats podcast that mentioned don't be surprised if Zeke ends up back in Dallas as a short term fix with Pollard now gone.

• Options

Cowboys fans are certainly on edge today.

• Options

I don't see what the big deal is, Dallas went with a long snapper as their first big 2024 free agent signing. Clearly they secretly hired Bill Belichick to run things behind the scene. 😎

• Options

It breaks my heart to see Cowboys fans upset. I've gone thru boxes of Kleenex tissues over this.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
  • Options

Jerry Jones is a disgrace, the Eagles get Saquon Barkley, the Ravens just signed Derrick Henry, and we get nothing!

• Options

Look at this disgraceful headline, I'm very upset right now, I'm shaking!

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Jerry Jones is a disgrace, the Eagles get Saquon Barkley, the Ravens just signed Derrick Henry, and we get nothing!

Is that regular Jerry or AI Jerry?

• Options

The chances of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl just went to below 0.

I do see a very possible avatar bet coming in the upcoming season. But we shall discuss the terms and conditions of that when the season begins. 😉

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

Is that regular Jerry or AI Jerry?

That's regular Jerry, AI Jerry has been specifically programmed to not pick his nose!

• Options

Jerry Jones honestly makes me sick, and I hope the Cowboys suffer for this next season.

Cowboys fans may be surprised to hear what Derrick Henry said about possibly playing in Dallas

Fans and pundits have criticized the Dallas Cowboys for the lack of players signed in the opening days of free agency.

One such player fans were pining after was former Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry who signed with the Baltimore Ravens on a two-year $16 million contract.

Henry, who has a home in Dallas, revealed the Cowboys never reached out to him in a conversation on the “Schein on Sports,” show on MadDog Radio.

“The Cowboys never called at all,” said Henry, “That’s where I stay in the offseason. I’m kind of on the back end of my career and that’s a great organization. It would’ve been a great opportunity, but I’m thankful that I ended up here in Baltimore."

• Options

Dak Prescott now seems to be having some legal trouble. Even though it may turn out to be a con job by the accuser.

But this possibly could take his focus off football at least a little bit. We shall see if it affects his performance in the upcoming season.