Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

My 16 Awesome US Type Coins are Up for Auction at Stacks Spring Baltimore Sale!

Hello CU Community,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am selling my US Type coins that I have curated in the Stack's Bowers Galleries Spring Live and Rarities sales at the end of the month: https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots?search=stendebach&lots_range=upcoming

I love each of these coins and can attest to their amazing eye appeal. All have animations and I even made a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUGggck-B6g

Here are a couple images:

Good luck bidding and let me know if you all have questions about any coins - they will be at lot viewing! :)

Comments

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

whoa...love that 1899 QE!

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    Senator32Senator32 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@fastfreddie said:
    whoa...love that 1899 QE!

I agree! Its funny, over the years when I showed serious collectors and dealers my collection, they would always go past the $$$$$ coins and stop on that one. It is such a cool rare thing to have that kind of color on gold.

• Options
    Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have an amazing eye and taste - love this set. Good luck with the sale! What is next in your collecting journey?

• Options
    calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

superlative type coins. GLWS !

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• Options

@Project Numismatics said:
    You have an amazing eye and taste - love this set. Good luck with the sale! What is next in your collecting journey?

Thanks buddy! I am going to continue building my world collection, branching out a bit from Spanish Colonial :)

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice coins! I do not see any coins that I need. Good luck.

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just watched your video. Incredible coins incredible video. Makes me want to bid now. The 'shot transition' is a nice option to your Coins in Motion video!

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of beauties! Good luck with the sale and make sure to share your world newps!

• Options

Thanks everyone! If you are headed to the Baltimore show, all of these should be available to view in hand at lot viewing if interested.

• Options
    jacrispiesjacrispies Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quarter eagle stood out to me, fantastic color. Well done, and I hope you are more than happy with the auction results!

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 6:23. Young fellow suffering from Bust Half fever.

• Options

@jacrispies said:
    Quarter eagle stood out to me, fantastic color. Well done, and I hope you are more than happy with the auction results!

Thanks!