Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official March 2024 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay. Limit posts to things that only pertain to buying and selling; other comments/questions can be messaged privately to the seller/buyer so it doesn't clutter up the thread.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of March 2024; when April 2024 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3, 2024 8:07PM

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

Looking to buy any South Dakota, North Dakota or Homestake bars or coins, either silver or gold. Really looking to buy any of the State of South Dakota coins from 87, 88, or 89 especially the 5 and 10 oz rounds. No budget (5k+) depends on the item. Please comment or message me if you have anything you'd consider selling. Thanks!

• Options
    OKCCOKCC Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    edited March 7, 2024 7:32PM

2x $10FV Rolls of Washington 90% Silver Quarters.

BIN: SOLD each delivered.

Venmo, Cash App, Messenger Pay, Postal MO. Paypal +3%.

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 10, 2024 11:28AM

First four Royal Tudor Beasts 2oz silver coins in wooden case and airtimes capsules for the remaining set $320 shipped PPFF, add $15 if regular PayPal.

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to trade silver for newer Euros currency for an upcoming trip. I've got American Silver Eagles or a P Series Engelhard old pour 10 oz bar I'm willing to swap.

I'm also willing to trade graded 5 oz silver ATBs - see my post on the US Coins BST for details.

PM me if interested. Plenty of board refs available on request.

• Options

Looking to buy any South Dakota, North Dakota or Homestake bars or coins, either silver or gold. Really looking to buy any of the State of South Dakota coins from 87, 88, or 89 especially the 5 and 10 oz rounds. No budget (5k+) depends on the item. Please comment or message me if you have anything you'd consider selling. Thanks!

• Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

3 Civil War silver rounds. They weigh combined 15ozs. Asking 400.00 shipped

3 - 2009 Silver proof sets. Boxes are rough but the silver is still good. 150.00 shipped

Old Dansco album with 48 dimes. 120.00 shipped. I have had this a long time and the coins are originally as found.

I have done deals with a number of you here. Prefer paypal but will take usps money order, cashapp or venmo

All items shipped priority mail with signature confirmation.

![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/a4/ore2wtoyfkmk

.jpeg "")

Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2024 1:58PM

2007 Jefferson First Spouse Gold. 1/2 ounce Proof and 1/2 ounce Unc. Box in a sealed in a US Mint Shipping Box Unopened as received by me from the mint in 2007. $2275
    (price good with gold under $2250)