Homeā€ŗ Q & A Forum
Options

New Discovery only one found in modern day history/Branch Mint Proof coin known

Hello my brothers and sisters in the coin collecting community I would like you all to assist me with all you guys coin knowledge cause I have a doozy for u all ok.I have a coin that is very, very, rare and extremely valuable at least that's what I'm being told. I have a coin that shouldn't exist , a multi error find of 5 life times and I believe that there will never be another one found or produced u see I have a Modern Day (BRANCH MINT PROOF) from the Denver mint and should no t exist no one how or why this coin was made but it shouldn't have been made at the mint it was made at and that some one at the Denver mint produced this coin and it got into the public making it a one of a kind very rare , extremely expensive coin the only one ever in modern day history to be found I have a proof coin that shouldn't exist I have a multi error proof coin (1969D/D Lincoln memorial proof cent from the Denver mint it shouldn't exist because in (1968s all proofs were to be produced at the San Francisco mint till this day all proof coins have a (S) mint mark other than west point but the Denver mint till this day has never been authorized to produce proof coins only the Philly mint and the San Francisco but I found a genuine modern day branch mint proof in circulation coin roll hunting bout 7 years ago the Denver mint has never produced proof coins but I have a šŸ‘ genuine (3.11 gram 1969D/D (RPM) also graded as a (PR-67--RB Lincoln memorial proof cent it to me beautiful it looks exactly like a 1969s proof but it has the Denver mint mark help from the community

Comments

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

There are so many things wrong with this. Firstly, it's all one sentence and as such, it is very hard to comprehend what it is you're trying to say. Secondly, you do not have what you think you have. All branch mint proofs are thoroughly documented and well known in the numismatic community. And lastly, no one can help you without close-up, clear cropped photos.

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,606 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

Let me edit your post for you:

@C3po said:
    Hello my brothers and sisters in the coin collecting community I would like you all to assist me with all you guys coin knowledge cause I have a doozy for u all ok.I have a coin that is very, very, rare and extremely valuable at least that's what I'm being told. I have a coin that shouldn't exist , a multi error find of 5 life times and I believe that there will never be another one found or produced u see I have a Modern Day (BRANCH MINT PROOF) from the Denver mint and should no t exist no one how or why this coin was made but it shouldn't have been made at the mint it was made at and that some one at the Denver mint produced this coin and it got into the public making it a one of a kind very rare , extremely expensive coin the only one ever in modern day history to be found I have a proof coin that shouldn't exist I have a multi error proof coin (1969D/D Lincoln memorial proof cent from the Denver mint it shouldn't exist because in (1968s all proofs were to be produced at the San Francisco mint till this day all proof coins have a (S) mint mark other than west point but the Denver mint till this day has never been authorized to produce proof coins only the Philly mint and the San Francisco but I found a genuine modern day branch mint proof in circulation coin roll hunting bout 7 years ago the Denver mint has never produced proof coins but I have a šŸ‘ genuine (3.11 gram 1969D/D (RPM) also graded as a (PR-67--RB Lincoln memorial proof cent it to me beautiful it looks exactly like a 1969s proof but it has the Denver mint mark help from the community

Much better! ;)

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

Welcome to the forum! :)

Sorry, it's not what you think it is. ;)

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,678 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

Step away from the coffee pot!

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,793 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    edited February 27, 2024 9:33AM

• Options
    GreenstangGreenstang Posts: 817 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

Iā€™m not even going to try and read your one sentence with no punctuation marks but
    whatever it says, clear pictures of both sides will be required before anyone can help you.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,782 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

Not really sure what you are asking? Maybe try to reword your post would be worthwhile. :)

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members