Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale: Collection of Graded and Autographed HOF Member NBA Cards - all PSA 9, 10, or BGS 9, 9.5

DoctorLeapDoctorLeap Posts: 3

I'm selling my entire collection of autographed NBA HOF member cards. All my cards are listed on eBay. I have multiple cards that are currently in the eBay vault, and I have quite a few in my possession. I've already sold quite a few, you can see my feedback. Currently I have 64 cards listed, and another 30 or so to put up. A high percentage of these cards have a population of 1, many have uniform patches, most are limited and numbered. A few are players that should be a first ballot HOF.

All the cards listed are Buy-It-Now, you can see the store listings here:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=355344822378&rt=nc&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l170197&_ssn=doctorleap

I'll consider offers, you can contact me through eBay. I don't want to do any deals outside of eBay

Comments

• Options
    edited March 17, 2024 12:12PM

I have the entire collection listed now. 81 total cards...the last card I listed was one I hate to part with, it's my favorite card, it's really unusual, it's SGC, an Artis Gilmore with on card signature and a mid70s ABA game worn patch. I think it's really rare, not expensive rare, but for collectors that like obscure things, this card has it all...the image is really good. !

• Options
    edited March 17, 2024 12:13PM

I would like to bring attention to three other cards, other than that, I won't post here again trying to keep the listing at the top. Contact me through eBay if interested in anything I have listed. I'm selling the collection to pay for my daughter's college tuition. The collection has given me great joy, but not as much to see her finish graduate school!

I'm a guy that loves NBA history, I'm 62, so the NBA in the 70s is what I grew up on...I just love this card:

The other card is a really nice Flawless Bob Cousy (this card is in the eBay vault):

The last one is an Earl Monroe that is limited to 25 and has a uniform patch: