Home Precious Metals

Just a heads up if you use SD bullion

They sell your personal information unless you opt out. No wonder they have the lowest prices.

Just fyi.

Comments

  • Holy cow that's pretty sketchy. I've never used them as I prefer to buy from local coin shops, however there have been many times I've considered buying from them due to their low prices.

  • TomBTomB Posts: 20,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

    For those unaware, it's on the PCGS website, too, as well as perhaps most commercial websites you use. It is part of the internet landscape.

    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

    In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

    image
  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭

    I'm pretty sure that's true for most every place like this.

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

  • jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

  • HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24, 2024 4:03PM

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    Costco $2,089
    Goldclub Direct $2,121
    Bullion Exchanges $2,134
    Universal Coin $2,134
    Bold Precious Metals $2,142
    Silver Gold Bull $2,142
    BGASC $2,151
    Money Metals $2,158
    SD Bullion $2,163

  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I've bought from SD in the past. Never had a problem.

  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24, 2024 11:22PM

    @Halfpence said:
    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    And what about silver? If gold is the Metal of Kings then silver could be the Metal of Yukon Cornelius! Or the Medal of Nancy Kerrigan! OMG the latter would be soooo triggering and aggravating to my late wife! She thought Nancy won gold but I guess the judges changed their mind!

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    Costco $2,089
    Goldclub Direct $2,121
    Bullion Exchanges $2,134
    Universal Coin $2,134
    Bold Precious Metals $2,142
    Silver Gold Bull $2,142
    BGASC $2,151
    Money Metals $2,158
    SD Bullion $2,163

    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

  • HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    Costco $2,089
    Goldclub Direct $2,121
    Bullion Exchanges $2,134
    Universal Coin $2,134
    Bold Precious Metals $2,142
    Silver Gold Bull $2,142
    BGASC $2,151
    Money Metals $2,158
    SD Bullion $2,163

    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

    I’m not going to argue with you. You asked and I provided. Buy from whomever you want. SD Bullion is not the best price by a long shot.

  • tincuptincup Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm just guessing.... but perhaps SD Bullion is doing you a favor.... by being very transparent and upfront. How many others actually also sell your name and info?? (Might want to look closer at those terms and condition we agree to when purchasing something!!).

    And I really don't know if others do the same. I assume any business I do online is NOT guaranteed to be confidential and private.

    ----- kj
  • tincuptincup Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not only bullion dealers.... how about ebay? I already know they sell your photos that you post online.... no telling what other info on / from you they 'share'. Just saying.... it's the world we live in now, very little is private.

    ----- kj
  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭

    @jclovescoins said:
    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

    What fun would a monster box or tube be? All the coins would the same :( I mean I thought the idea of collecting silver eagles or silver maples or "junk" silver is to try to get all the years and (if applicable) mint marks you can...

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2024 4:29PM

    @Estil said:

    @jclovescoins said:
    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

    What fun would a monster box or tube be? All the coins would the same :( I mean I thought the idea of collecting silver eagles or silver maples or "junk" silver is to try to get all the years and (if applicable) mint marks you can...

    I think you may be in the wrong forum. Collecting years and mintmarks is what they do over in the coin forums. PM bugs typically have the goal of acquiring as much metal as they can. Sure they can overlap some but at the end of the day the goals are different. Should also point out there are many that have rolls/monster boxes of all the years and mintmarks also. RGDS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭

    @blitzdude said:

    I think you may be in the wrong forum. Collecting years and mintmarks is what they do over in the coin forums. PM bugs typically have the goal of acquiring as much metal as they can. Sure they can overlap some but at the end of the day the goals are different. Should also point out there are many that have rolls/monster boxes of all the years and mintmarks also. RGDS!

    And a place like that would be...? But yeah, as I haven't made plainly obvious by now I'm a collector first and a stacker second. And what do they call the silver version of a "gold bug"? Silver bug doesn't sound/roll off the tounge quite right. And how do you like my idea of if gold is the Metal of Kings, silver is the Metal of Yukon Cornelius? I mean my late wife was a HUGE fan of that Rudolph special...

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Estil said:

    @blitzdude said:

    I think you may be in the wrong forum. Collecting years and mintmarks is what they do over in the coin forums. PM bugs typically have the goal of acquiring as much metal as they can. Sure they can overlap some but at the end of the day the goals are different. Should also point out there are many that have rolls/monster boxes of all the years and mintmarks also. RGDS!

    And what do they call the silver version of a "gold bug"? Silver bug doesn't sound/roll off the tounge quite right.

    Most would say Gutter bug. RGDS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭

    @blitzdude said:

    Most would say Gutter bug. RGDS!

    Dude not everyone is like you or Scrooge McDuck or Donald Trump who can afford most all the gold coins/collectibles they want and not give it a second thought! Silver is the best I can do!

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Estil said:

    @blitzdude said:

    I think you may be in the wrong forum. Collecting years and mintmarks is what they do over in the coin forums. PM bugs typically have the goal of acquiring as much metal as they can. Sure they can overlap some but at the end of the day the goals are different. Should also point out there are many that have rolls/monster boxes of all the years and mintmarks also. RGDS!

    And a place like that would be...? But yeah, as I haven't made plainly obvious by now I'm a collector first and a stacker second. And what do they call the silver version of a "gold bug"? Silver bug doesn't sound/roll off the tounge quite right. And how do you like my idea of if gold is the Metal of Kings, silver is the Metal of Yukon Cornelius? I mean my late wife was a HUGE fan of that Rudolph special...

    Blitzdude was implying that the U.S. Coin Forum might be more conducive to your interest in collecting.
    Refer to the question you asked earlier about what fun would a monster box be? Stackers don’t care about different years or mint marks. They care about the 500 oz. of silver it contains. Stacking is a whole different mind set.

  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @blitzdude said:

    @Estil said:

    @blitzdude said:

    I think you may be in the wrong forum. Collecting years and mintmarks is what they do over in the coin forums. PM bugs typically have the goal of acquiring as much metal as they can. Sure they can overlap some but at the end of the day the goals are different. Should also point out there are many that have rolls/monster boxes of all the years and mintmarks also. RGDS!

    And what do they call the silver version of a "gold bug"? Silver bug doesn't sound/roll off the tounge quite right.

    Most would say Gutter bug. RGDS!

    No. Only those with their minds in the gutter.....

    Most of us have some class and just talk about silver as silver. ;)

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Estil said:

    @blitzdude said:

    Most would say Gutter bug. RGDS!

    Dude not everyone is like you or Scrooge McDuck or Donald Trump who can afford most all the gold coins/collectibles they want and not give it a second thought! Silver is the best I can do!

    Heh I wish I could afford all the Au I wanted. Not even close. And I am nothing like "Mr. stable business genius". Running everything I touch into the ground is not my idea of success. You got to start somewhere. I spent years in the gutter myself. I probably still have somewhere around 3k ozt of the gutter, certainly not my brightest investment. RGDS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

  • jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    Costco $2,089
    Goldclub Direct $2,121
    Bullion Exchanges $2,134
    Universal Coin $2,134
    Bold Precious Metals $2,142
    Silver Gold Bull $2,142
    BGASC $2,151
    Money Metals $2,158
    SD Bullion $2,163

    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

    I’m not going to argue with you. You asked and I provided. Buy from whomever you want. SD Bullion is not the best price by a long shot.

    I am not looking to argue either, but you provided nothing pertaining to silver. 4 years ago SD Bullion was the cheapest place to buy monster boxes of silver. BGASC was better for a few products.

  • pmbugpmbug Posts: 69 ✭✭

    @Estil said:
    ... And what do they call the silver version of a "gold bug"? Silver bug doesn't sound/roll off the tounge quite right. ...

    Why not both? pmbug = precious metals bug ;)

    Yelling at clouds on pmbug.com

  • pmbugpmbug Posts: 69 ✭✭

    I'm looking at sdbullion.com right now and I do not see the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link at the bottom of the page as shown in the OP's screenshot. Do you have to be a logged in customer to see it?

    Yelling at clouds on pmbug.com

  • HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2024 1:39PM

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    Costco $2,089
    Goldclub Direct $2,121
    Bullion Exchanges $2,134
    Universal Coin $2,134
    Bold Precious Metals $2,142
    Silver Gold Bull $2,142
    BGASC $2,151
    Money Metals $2,158
    SD Bullion $2,163

    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

    I’m not going to argue with you. You asked and I provided. Buy from whomever you want. SD Bullion is not the best price by a long shot.

    I am not looking to argue either, but you provided nothing pertaining to silver. 4 years ago SD Bullion was the cheapest place to buy monster boxes of silver. BGASC was better for a few products.

    You never asked about silver. You just asked what was the cheapest, to which I replied, “it depends on the bullion”. If you want to know the best price on any given bullion, take a little time to do some research. It really isn’t hard to beat SD. Since you need more evidence, Pinehurst coins currently beats SD monster box ASE by $180 on EBay. But by all means, spend more at SD. Here are more ways to beat SD prices on random year ASEs:

    Silver Gold Bull: $26.53
    Bullion Exchanges $26.93
    Bold Precious Metals $27.45
    SD $27.64

  • blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @jclovescoins said:

    @Halfpence said:

    @Estil said:

    @Halfpence said:
    They are far from the lowest priced retailer.

    Soooo which one is?

    Depends on the bullion, but SD has not been competitive for many years.

    I found them to be the cheapest that the general public has access to. So if it’s not them, who is?

    It's really not hard to find better prices, but as i note above, the cheapest vendor depends on the bullion (but it's almost never SD).
    Nonetheless, here's a comparison for 2024 gold eagles:

    Costco $2,089
    Goldclub Direct $2,121
    Bullion Exchanges $2,134
    Universal Coin $2,134
    Bold Precious Metals $2,142
    Silver Gold Bull $2,142
    BGASC $2,151
    Money Metals $2,158
    SD Bullion $2,163

    Sure for a 24 gold eagle, but for monster boxes of silver, I found SD bullion to be the best in the past (not sure now)….BGASC is also a good option. Not familiar with several that you listed (probably wouldn’t trust sending a few of them tens of thousands for silver). Know Costco doesn’t do large quantity of silver.

    I’m not going to argue with you. You asked and I provided. Buy from whomever you want. SD Bullion is not the best price by a long shot.

    I am not looking to argue either, but you provided nothing pertaining to silver. 4 years ago SD Bullion was the cheapest place to buy monster boxes of silver. BGASC was better for a few products.

    It really isn’t hard to beat SD. Since you need more evidence, Pinehurst coins currently beats SD monster box ASE by $180 on EBay.

    Bullion Exchanges beats them by even more. RGDS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

  • HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

    You’re so right, blitz!

  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A fellow happened in the shop for an ounce of gold , the other day. When he referred to getting it for $50 less online, I told him the difference was that mine is "in hand". There's no shipping and no waiting. Thankfully he understood, agreed and left with a gold eagle.

    If anyone wants to buy his personal information, Pay Pal me $10 via Friends and Family, please.

  • dcarrdcarr Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @blitzdude said:

    @Estil said:

    @blitzdude said:

    I think you may be in the wrong forum. Collecting years and mintmarks is what they do over in the coin forums. PM bugs typically have the goal of acquiring as much metal as they can. Sure they can overlap some but at the end of the day the goals are different. Should also point out there are many that have rolls/monster boxes of all the years and mintmarks also. RGDS!

    And what do they call the silver version of a "gold bug"? Silver bug doesn't sound/roll off the tounge quite right.

    Most would say Gutter bug. RGDS!

    No, only YOU say that.
    "Most" is grossly over-stated.

    The term "Gold Bug" was first coined in the treasure/detective story by Edgar Allan Poe circa 1843.
    From about 1870 to the 1896 Presidential election, "Gold Bug" was a descriptor applied to people who supported a gold standard at the exclusion of silver. Bimetallism's candidate William Jennings Bryan was defeated in the 1896 Presidential election by "Gold Bug" William McKinley.

    So if a fan of exclusive gold is a "gold bug", then a fan of silver and/or bimetallism might be a "silver liner" (as in "silver lining").

  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2024 10:11AM

    @dcarr said:
    The term "Gold Bug" was first coined in the treasure/detective story by Edgar Allan Poe circa 1843.
    From about 1870 to the 1896 Presidential election, "Gold Bug" was a descriptor applied to people who supported a gold standard at the exclusion of silver. Bimetallism's candidate William Jennings Bryan was defeated in the 1896 Presidential election by "Gold Bug" William McKinley.

    So if a fan of exclusive gold is a "gold bug", then a fan of silver and/or bimetallism might be a "silver liner" (as in "silver lining").

    Little do they realize in just 70 years we'd have neither gold nor silver as any part of our money...only the "full faith and credit of the United States gov't" (such as it is). IOW, a paper dollar is only worth a dollar and accepted as such because the gov't and the pubic say so.

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭✭

    @TwoSides2aCoin said:
    A fellow happened in the shop for an ounce of gold , the other day. When he referred to getting it for $50 less online, I told him the difference was that mine is "in hand". There's no shipping and no waiting. Thankfully he understood, agreed and left with a gold eagle.

    If anyone wants to buy his personal information, Pay Pal me $10 via Friends and Family, please.

    Oh you know what would be really funny back in the 90s? If an MCI telemarketer called you and offered their then Friends and Family program you could say in a real "please feel sorry/pity for me" voice, "I would sign up but...sob I don't HAVE any friends! Would...would you be my friend...?"

    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
Sign In or Register to comment.