Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

My upgrades aren't showing up.....

jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've removed two coins from my Inventory and added two upgrades to my Set Inventory, but my set now has two empty spots. Am I doing something wrong, or is the Registry software not working?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Comments

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check to see if the new upgrade coin certs are listed, sometimes they aren't listed

• Options

Also, 1 thread is enough, we'll get it figured out :)

• Options

Thanks, Mike. I made two threads by accident when the first one was hung up and i didn't think it had gone through.

Both of the coins are listed in my Inventory, but my set doesn't recognize them.

On top of that, I'm having a problem getting photos of another coin transferred over to the PCGS web page so that I can log a request to get it removed from someone else's Registry, as in the thread "Annoyed".

This is getting to be a hassle.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    JW77JW77 Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19, 2024 7:08PM

Once the coin is added to inventory you drill down on your set and you should see a prompt next to the year/mint that shows one cert available to add to the set. Did you go through that process and click on the cert prompt?

• Options

@jmski52 said:
    Thanks, Mike. I made two threads by accident when the first one was hung up and i didn't think it had gone through.

Both of the coins are listed in my Inventory, but my set doesn't recognize them.

On top of that, I'm having a problem getting photos of another coin transferred over to the PCGS web page so that I can log a request to get it removed from someone else's Registry, as in the thread "Annoyed".

Did you make sure that the Cert# is in the list of coins in your set?
    Sometimes it's a new cert # not listed

• Options

If you need help send me a PM and I'll walk you through it

• Options

Go to What If and then select the coin. You may have a coin with a label that isn’t listed. Very common issue. A coin may have 20 labels and only a couple will be listed. Then go to the section to request the cert number to be listed and write a brief explanation. PCGS CoinFacts will show you all the label variations.

• Options

It would really be nice to hear from the OP and tell us how he made out
    Just saying........

• Options

I went to my set and I just realized that I have 6 coins that never showed being upgraded. Two of them are in my Inventory, the others are not (for some reason, which is a problem because I did add them when I thought I had upgraded my set previously).

Once the coin is added to inventory you drill down on your set and you should see a prompt next to the year/mint that shows one cert available to add to the set. Did you go through that process and click on the cert prompt?

I am looking at my set, and there is no prompt next to the year/mint in my set.

I really need to fix this issue before I spend time messing with the photo issue. Any help will be much appreciated.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2024 7:42PM

Start here:
    Add the 6 coins to your inventory
    If when you add the cert # it will say "already added" or it will add it
    Then
    Go to the set(s) that the coin you just added is in
    Scroll down to the date of the coin,
    if the coin was just added you will see on the left ADD COIN, if this is an updated coin you have the open the link replace coins and chose the coin you want
    Do this for all the other 5 coins in as many sets that they are in
    It will not automactically add the best coin, you have to do it

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2024 6:44AM

Go to your set. Make sure you are signed in. Be sure to click on the pen shaped edit button next to your set name. It will have a part of the screen that looks like this. First try clicking on the "Add Best Available. That will add any coins in your inventory that match the set composite.

If that does not work click on the "Report a cert that should match this composite" It will take you here: Click add to existing slot and select the slot you want the coin to go into. This example shows the 2024W $100 platinum, you need to toggle to the 2003W to add the coin to that slot. Enter the certificate of the matching coin that belongs in the slot. Then click submit. It should say the request was accepted and Paulina will have to fix the set to include that coin. Or it will say it already matches the slot. The 2003W Platinum $100 missing coin should fill in to your set as I see it is in a private user's inventory which should be yours. Good luck.

• Options

Thanks, guys. I'll have some time to try again tomorrow.

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmski52 said:

I had trouble uploading 2 photos at one time as well and ended up sending an email to the customer service email they have.

When you go to My Registry Sets and it lists your sets, click the name on the left of you set, It will show coins in your set and to the left other eligible coins from your inventory. You can add them from there.