Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Delete

TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 17, 2024 9:01AM in U.S. Coin Forum

.

Delete

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

  • Options
    TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2024 9:06AM
    Yes, I would chip in $10-20 for Utahcoin to use for vouchers

    .

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A public poll....hmmm.

    I think people who wanted to publicly announce or debate their position already did so on the other thread. :#

  • Options
    TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2024 2:12PM
    Yes, I would chip in $10-20 for Utahcoin to use for vouchers

    .

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2024 8:58AM

    @Tomthemailcarrier said:
    I understand. However, I’m looking for a solution.

    The point was that you can also do a private poll on the forum. ;)

  • Options
    CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2024 9:34AM

    @JBK said:

    @Tomthemailcarrier said:
    I understand. However, I’m looking for a solution.

    The point was that you can also do a private poll on the forum. ;)

    Really, how?

    Cheers, and God Bless, CRHer700 :mrgreen:

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2024 10:16AM

    @CRHer700 said:

    @JBK said:

    @Tomthemailcarrier said:
    I understand. However, I’m looking for a solution.

    The point was that you can also do a private poll on the forum. ;)

    Really, how?

    There's a setting you can select - private or public. I've never set up a poll but I'm basing this on others I've seen. But maybe I'm wrong.

    Edit: I'm not wrong. ;)

    I just went to where you can start a poll thread and there is a box you can check to make the votes anonymous

  • Options
    NJCoinNJCoin Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JBK said:

    @CRHer700 said:

    @JBK said:

    @Tomthemailcarrier said:
    I understand. However, I’m looking for a solution.

    The point was that you can also do a private poll on the forum. ;)

    Really, how?

    There's a setting you can select - private or public. I've never set up a poll but I'm basing this on others I've seen. But maybe I'm wrong.

    Edit: I'm nor wrong. ;)

    I just went to where you can start a poll thread and there is a box you can check to make the votes anonymous

    If it's private, how does anyone find it, and what's the point? Certainly something like this would not lend itself to a private poll. That just sounds like something people already involved in a group DM conversation might use.

  • Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JBK said:
    Edit: I'm nor wrong. ;)

    :D:D:D

  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,434 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Tomthemailcarrier You did the right thing shutting this thread down.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have nothing to say about it, take care

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file