Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2000-S Proof Sacagawea Dollar?

OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your thoughts?

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

Comments

• Options

I know. I had to look in the red book also to double check! 😂

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice wide rims, but on my phone screen I don't see any hint of any residual mirrored fields.

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a circulated Proof. Might have been a pocket piece, which could have destroyed the Proof luster.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

How did you get her, if you don’t mind?
    (I’ve been trying to work a dirty Sacagawea into the Creepy lies thread for days.)

• Options

@CaptHenway said:
    Just a circulated Proof. Might have been a pocket piece, which could have destroyed the Proof luster.

Thanks. Kind of interesting how circulation can evenly remove the proof luster and make it look like a business strike.

@Fraz said:
    How did you get her, if you don’t mind?
    (I’ve been trying to work a dirty Sacagawea into the Creepy lies thread for days.)

I pulled it from a customer wrapped roll. You can use this one for the Creepy lies thread if you like. 🤣 😂 👍🏻

• Options
    CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve never found one that is that circulated!

God Bless, CRHer700 :mrgreen:
    Do unto others what you expect to be done to you.

• Options

@CRHer700 said:
    I’ve never found one that is that circulated!

Here's another one I found I circulation. I had it in my 7070 for awhile, until I upgraded. I liked it because it looked like a business strike and it matched the 3 other commemoritive halves.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file