Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2017-P Lincoln Cent RCMR Collectors Set (Ron Guth and Michael Sherman signed) - Any info?

oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

The last big coin show I went to was the ANA Denver World's Fair of Money in 2017 and I picked up these three Lincoln Cent holders. I believe there were five total, but I was only in town for the day. Does anyone have any ideas, other than the descriptive limited edition numbers 1 of 250 and 1 of 1000? Each slab has a S/N, although they do not pull up the certification lookup app. I found one on ebay (1 of 1000) for $225 obo and it was described as a sample holder, although I don't see that description on the labels. Just curious.

Thank you for your attention and comments.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file