Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

Any interest in my father's stamp collection?

My father died in 1998 at age 87 and I received his stamp collection. I believe he started collecting stamps during his teenage years. I don't know too much about stamps have little interest in them. There are albums of US and Canadian stamps which I will post in another thread. There are MANY other countries which he organized and put into cigar boxes. I have attached pictures of the cigar boxes which have the names of the countries.

If anyone is interested in a particular country, please let me know and I will take a picture of the contents and send them to you.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

GEOD

Comments

• Options

What condition are the stamps generally in? May I see Romania, Azerbaijan, and Armenia?

Amateur, omnivorous numismatist with some focus on Canadian and US coins!
    Instagram account: thkcollections

• Options
    GeodGeod Posts: 125 ✭✭
    edited January 29, 2024 3:57PM

Romania, Azerbaijan and Armenia sold. Rest of countries still available.

I also found a box of old Canadian stamps (starting from 1870) not in original post

PM me if interested in anything.

• Options

A quick shout out to Geod. I purchased the three countries he listed above and found it easy to communicate with him. Hassle free. Thanks Geod!

Amateur, omnivorous numismatist with some focus on Canadian and US coins!
    Instagram account: thkcollections

• Options
    GansetttimeGansetttime Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Agree on above, while we didn't consummate a deal, he provided quick response and clear pictures of the stamps asked.