Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Shohei Ohtani

Shohei Ohtani Art of auto card. Can someone elaborate on this card ?

Answers

• Options
    jraytayjraytay Posts: 126 ✭✭✭

A 2014 BBM promo card. Make an offer.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/364426752709

• Options

J ray, I have this card in perfect ungraded condition. Should I get it graded or ?

• Options

Can you attach a pic? Some members might have an opinion on what you ask. Japanese bb cards don't seem to have strong demand but if you like the card and are a Shohei fan you might want to just keep it as is.

• Options

Thank you for the info. I am looking to sell but I really don’t like eBay. Know of any other platforms other than them ?

• Options

Can you attach a pic? Not a fan of Ebay either but it will get you the most eyes. There is also a forum for selling here.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pics will be important, because cards described by their owners as “perfect” very rarely are.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

No picture......check.
    Doesn't like ebay......check.

• Options

Will get the pics up soon as I get this iPad looked at. The photos are too grainy to post.
    Don’t know what your statement is suppose to be saying exactly, but I am not lying. I can send pics to anyone if I have a number to text to. My phone pics are good.

• Options

@Eastbound24 said:
    Will get the pics up soon as I get this iPad looked at. The photos are too grainy to post.
    Don’t know what your statement is suppose to be saying exactly, but I am not lying. I can send pics to anyone if I have a number to text to. My phone pics are good.

Send you phone pics to your email. Then attach to your message or send to a member to attach for you.

• Options

I have the pics on my phone now and they are much better. Thanks for the info

• Options

Nice card. The bottom corners appear to be touched especially the bottom left in pic #1. I can't guess on what grade it might receive but others here might have an opinion. If wanting to sell I would suggest to go ungraded and describe accurately. Good Luck!

• Options

Thank you for that advice sir.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, all the corners are bunk, I think you meant "perfect ungradeABLE condition" :wink: It will be a PSA 6 at best, unless you do some "refurbishment", then you might get a PSA 7..... What do raw ones sell for?

• Options

Gotcha. At least there aren’t an abundance of them. Actually only one corner has an issue. The other three are good. Y’all take care and thanks for the feedback