Home Autographs Forum
Options

PSA vs JSA vs SGC

Abbc10Abbc10 Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited January 2, 2024 9:37PM in Autographs Forum

I have a Tiger Woods signed letter that I want to get authenticated.

These 3 companies will all be at a show in FL. I think JSA will do it on site. I'm guessing PSA will take it away and do it at their site and I have no idea about SGC?

Is JSA legit and well respected as I like the idea having it done in one day and not letting it out of my sight.

Thoughts

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally, I wouldn't let JSA near anything of mine on principle alone. They put their stupid stickers on everything and they aren't shy about placement.

Besides, if they can authentic any autograph on the spot, doesn't that make you a little suspicious?

I've never heard of SGC.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

PSA/DNA

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

JSA is fine IF they view the autograph -- but a lot of time they just have a booth and you bring stuff to them and they just sticker it.. my question is - does PSA accept JSA as a vailidation?

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RicksToysLLC said:
    JSA is fine IF they view the autograph -- but a lot of time they just have a booth and you bring stuff to them and they just sticker it.. my question is - does PSA accept JSA as a vailidation?

No TPA will "accept" another company's sticker as validation. Not officially, anyway. It would not surprise me if some that cut corners might.

• Options

Wata does on video games thats why i was curious ..