Home Sports Talk
Options

Royal fans, on right now on MLB Network Presents- Brett. Documentary on George. Well done.

1948_Swell_Robinson1948_Swell_Robinson Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy.

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw it a couple weeks ago, it was very good. 👍

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohhhh, I didnt know this. I will have to check it out.

The Royals former third baseman, whose name shall not be spoken, was one of my favorites of all time.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

bummer, I was hoping i could just buy access to the film without signing up for MLBtv. I guess that is not an option.

• Options
    1948_Swell_Robinson1948_Swell_Robinson Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    bummer, I was hoping i could just buy access to the film without signing up for MLBtv. I guess that is not an option.

MLB Network. Is that considered the same as MLBtv?

• Options

@1948_Swell_Robinson said:

@craig44 said:

MLB Network. Is that considered the same as MLBtv?

that I am not sure about. I have YoutubeTV and they dropped MLB Network last spring. I dont want to pay for a membership for just one film. I was hoping I could purchase streaming for just the Brett documentary.

• Options

Craig I hope you get a chance to watch it, any Brett fan would really enjoy it.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

My GoWatchIt page is currently up to $291,480.

Some may not know about this website. It's where you refuse to do something, but folks keep sending money to the point whereby the person finally breaks, and has to do it because the money is so great.

So far the accumulated amount is still not good enough to get me to watch this Brett documentary.

• Options

@stevek said:

Some may not know about this website. It's where you refuse to do something, but folks keep sending money to the point whereby the person finally breaks, and has to do it because the money is so great.

So far the accumulated amount is still not good enough to get me to watch this Brett documentary.

Not everything is going to be as entertaining as watching the 3-12 Arizona Cardinals beat the Eagles but this is still pretty good.

• Options

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

Not everything is going to be as entertaining as watching the 3-12 Arizona Cardinals beat the Eagles but this is still pretty good.

Good zinger. I like it. 😉

• Options

Steve I always felt like John Hilton deserved to be on his rookie card alone just like George. 😉

• Options

@Darin said:
    Steve I always felt like John Hilton deserved to be on his rookie card alone just like George. 😉

Now you're starting to anger me. 😉

• Options

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

Now you're starting to anger me. 😉

Steve you’re a good sport.
    I’ve noticed on eBay there are a few Brett/Schmidt dual autograph cards for sale. I’ve never been much of an auto collector but they look pretty cool so maybe in the future I might buy one.