Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2023 Bowman Draft Jumbo Box Rip

Top 3 packs, for those selling in LCS etc and are scagho sellers, no autos in the top three packs:

Base cards:

Chromes:

Refractors (remember when they were cool ? )

Comments

• Options
    jordangretzkyfanjordangretzkyfan Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 30, 2023 1:40PM

Nice start with the Max Clark and Blake Mitchell Chrome base. Here’s hoping you hit the Tom Brady Expos auto. Those are selling for CRAZY cash!

• Options

2nd row auto left pack, lower #'d middle pack.
    Base:

Chrome Base

Refractors

Auto etc.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

good luck with your box. those transformative talent cards match your avatar motif.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    FirstBeardFirstBeard Posts: 468 ✭✭✭

Did you stop opening?

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jordangretzkyfan said:
    Nice start with the Max Clark and Blake Mitchell Chrome base. Here’s hoping you hit the Tom Brady Expos auto. Those are selling for CRAZY cash!

Got lucky and pulled one, and as a Dolphins fan I am not allowed to keep it in the house 😉 Had to list in on FB immediately to keep my Fins card!

• Options

Your solid run on base Chrome continues with Emerson and Eldridge. Gold Druw Jones DP will generate strong bids too, since he was the former #2 pick in 2022. Hopefully your other two autos get better for you!

• Options

Congrats on the Druw refractor. And the Tom even you did not want it. Will help you buy other cards you want.

I love Bradfield so cool auto there but maybe not something that will have a ton of value. People may not chase cards of speed guys. I so hope he makes it and has a long MLB career playing CF for the Os cause he could do things we have not seen in a long time. Had 9 SBs in 3 games. 25 Gs/79 ABs 25 SBs. Only 2 CS.

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

@UlyssesExtravaganza said:
    Congrats on the Druw refractor. And the Tom even you did not want it. Will help you buy other cards you want.

I love Bradfield so cool auto there but maybe not something that will have a ton of value. People may not chase cards of speed guys. I so hope he makes it and has a long MLB career playing CF for the Os cause he could do things we have not seen in a long time. Had 9 SBs in 3 games. 25 Gs/79 ABs 25 SBs. Only 2 CS.

Thank you - that is exactly what I will be doing with the Brady. Hoping to turn it into a Brett RC, Bench Rc…. Also, got lucky again this evening and pulled my second Wyatt Langford auto in the last week or so. He will be the top pull in this product and outstanding hitter. Drafted #4 overall in June and was already in AAA in September hitting mid .300’s with power.

• Options

3rd row. No auto. No numbered. One 'Glass' card.

Base: (do not the base cards here have numbered or other variations ??? )

Chromes:

Refractors:

bottom three packs left and really hopin' there are two more auto's.

• Options

Welp.. remembering a month ago this box costs 500 bucks :) I think I failed miserably, as normal. heh.

Row 4 Base:

Chromes:

Refractors:

The other two:

• Options

Blake Mitchell is a top prospect, so nice hit on that auto! The Wyatt Langford chrome is a solid card too, as he is the #1 prospect in this product. Overall, I would say this was an average box based on the breaks I have seen. I appreciate you sharing the rip.