Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Liquidation Sale - ATB S, P, and D Rolls, Presidential Dollar P&D Rolls, and First Day Covers

ksammutksammut Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭
edited December 28, 2023 8:49AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I purchased a home down in Sarasota, FL and will be closing in March. Thought it would be a good time to liquidate some of my inventory (to help pay for closing - lol). You will find the following US Mint Sealed Packaged items on sale.

America the Beautiful S Quarter Rolls - Have approximately 35 states left and multiples of each. Both 40 Quarter Rolls and 100 Quarter Bags.

America the Beautiful P&D Quarter Rolls - Both rolls come in one box in Mint sealed packaging.

Presidential Dollar Rolls

Presidential Dollar First Day Covers - I have marked these at very low prices.

Here is a link to the ATB S Roll category. Once on the site, use the category links to move around the store.

https://ebay.com/str/numismaticswithkenny/ATB-S-Roll-2010-2021/_i.html?store_cat=40674092014

Many other listings including US and World Coins, sets, medal/tokens, currency, and bullion are on sale through January 1st.

Thanks so much for looking.

Kenny

American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 35,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.