Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

FS One-of-a-Kind NFL HOF Collectibles (Madden, Jim Brown) & Current Memorabilia (Jefferson, Parsons)

I have a lot of unique, one-of-a-kind, collectibles available. Please add a flat $15 to ship, no matter what or how many items you purchase.

To start I have a number of signed artist proofs of various hall of famers from Doug West. Doug was the original artist for the NFL HOF, and was commissioned to create paintings for the HOF luncheon over a 12 year period. As part of that assignment, 50 artist proofs were given to Doug, and were signed by each HOF member as well. Each one comes with a hand signed/numbered COA from Doug (example below). Each print is 25”x30” – so they are HUGE!!!!

Each of these prints are numbered to 50, and are signed by both the HOFer, as well as Doug. These are some of the coolest pieces I’ve had run through my collection!!!

John Madden - $700. THIS IS MY LAST MADDEN AVAILABLE!!

If you watched the Thanksgiving special on Madden’s relationship with the Stingley family, you saw John’s copy hanging in his award room.

Video Tribute:
https://nbc.com/sunday-night-football/video/how-derek-stingley-jr-john-madden-families-became-intertwined/nbc_snf_maddenstingley_231122

Jim Brown - $200 (SOLD)

Bud Grant - $150 (SOLD)

Roger Staubach - $120

Dick Butkus - $125 (SOLD)

Don Shula - $100

Other items:
Al Davis Framed Check (JSA Certified) Display - $600

Lenny Moore/Tom Mack/Dave Wilcox/Leroy Kelly Art Display - $35 (SOLD)

Justin Jefferson Signed Custom Jersey 1/1 29x40 Framed Display - $750. The Vikings are my least favorite team, but this is honestly one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. The photo does not do this justice, and again is a HUGE item!!!

Micah Parsons 16x20 Photo Framed (22.5x29.5 Frame) with Fanatics COA - $150

Lots more to check out on my ebay page as well!
https://ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=raiderguy100&store_name=raiderguy100&_oac=1&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l170197

Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt

Comments