Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1966 Topps baseball - official PSA thread

Hello all, I've been a long time 1966 collector and since there isn't an official thread for this set, I thought I would start one. I still think the 66 set is under-rated, even with the boom in collecting. I will post a pic of my latest acquisition to get things going. A very tough card to find in PSA 7 or above. If you are a 1966 collector then chime in and let's keep this thread active.

Comments

• Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭

tigerdean......a great set for sure and looking forward to following this thread. Super nice Landrum card.

Is your set on the registry and, if so, what is the name?

Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Thanks Don, it's not on the registry. Someday I'll get around to going through the process to enter all the certs. Dean

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice card Dean. Do you have all three versions of it? I completed this set a few years ago with the last tough common to find in PSA 8 being Terry Fox. Finding a solid, well centered Gaylord Perry PSA 8 was also a challenge. Is your set complete or are you still working on it?

• Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

I do have all three versions of it. I remember us messaging about you needing that 472 Fox a while back. My set is complete but always trying to upgrade as I can afford it, if I can find a reasonably priced card but that seems to be getting increasingly difficult these days.