Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Does anyone know the name?

manofwar1manofwar1 Posts: 41
edited December 4, 2023 10:23AM in U.S. & World Currency Forum

I am wonder if anyone seen or read from a definitive source if there is a specific name for a completed set of "Change-over Pairs",
(The reverse and actual Changeover).
Any sort of additional information on the subject like are there any other collective groupings known, besides the obvious.


  • Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wasn’t there two or three threads talking about this back in September and October ?

  • Ypu got me, I am lucky to remember specific times or dates after all these meds I am on, but seems to me the previous discussions were much more a more general and basic nature.
    manofwar1 and yes I have gone back and reas most of the old posts. Could be wrong though?

  • Well I found the name of the completed string of notes reverse to the forward pair, it is " ChangeoverPairs with Bookends"

Sign In or Register to comment.