Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

North Dakota numismatics

Is there anyone in North Dakota that specializes in varieties, errors and the like? I'm new to the state , I love in the middle of nowhere, and I have to travel hours for a coin shop bur it is basically bullion only

I AM LEGEND AND THESE ARE THE COINS YOUR LOOKING FOR B)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to CU. The BST category and the people you meet here, may be a mileage free option. What's on your want list? Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

"BST" category" means the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, in case you weren't hip to the abbreviation.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.