Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Annual PSA/DNA Discounted Bulk Submission Autograph Grading, Encapsulation, & "Flat" Authentication

raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

We received approval to continue our bulk PSA/DNA submissions for January 2024. NEW THIS YEAR IS THE ABILITY TO GRADE THE AUTOGRAPHS ON YOUR ITEMS. No card grading/authentication can be done in this submission - autographs only If you are wanting any of your autographs graded, please put a post-it note on the card saver indicating "Auto Grade." A post-it note should be placed on any and all items that you'd like graded.

There were 3 incremental price increases during 2023, so pricing unfortunately has changed quite a bit after having many years of hold-even pricing.

There will be two kinds of submissions – a submission to authenticate and encapsulate your item, and another submission to authenticate your flat items up to 8.5” x 11” (meaning you get a PSA/DNA sticker with serial number and matching card).

PM me for pricing details. PSA prefers that I don't publicly disclose my pricing agreement.

PSA/DNA stressed on the $100 items that if THEY value the item over $1,000 a premium will apply.

Authentication Fees can be found here - so you know how much your item will cost to have authenticated:
https://psacard.com/pricing/Autographs/

With the dual service authentication PSA offers, that means licensed cards will be labeled as a trading card in the flips.

Here is a link to the previous submission I had as well as links to 10 or so others I did from there as well.
https://forums.collectors.com/post/editdiscussion/1084389

**ALL ITEMS MUST BE IN CARD SAVERS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THEM I CAN PROVIDE THEM FOR $.20 CARD SAVER I AND $.25 CARD SAVER IV A PIECE. IF SUBMITTING PHOTOS A SHEET PROTECTOR OR THREE RING BINDER PAGE WILL SUFFICE **

Please feel free to sign up and PM me when you are ready to send items in. I will be sending items to PSA as I get them in quantities of 600. So the sooner you get your items to me, the sooner you should receive them back. The deadline to get items to me is January 31, 2024 this year since we are getting a later start than normal.

I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM DECEMBER 7TH TO DECEMBER 11th SO PLEASE DON’T SEND LARGE PACAKGES TO MY HOUSE DURING THIS TIMEFRAME

Members Taking Place:
Jimq - 12 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
Eyebone - 12 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
FootballHOFcollector - 72 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
Ironmanfan - 18 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
Marshallfan - 16 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
AngryAaron - 94 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
recbball - 250 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
azvike - 6 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
churchiscool - 50 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
dtmodel - 38 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
Nascar360 - 8 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
rschisler - 34 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
totallyradd - 81 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
alifaxwa2 - 95 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
swish54 - 9 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
MooseDog - 118 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
cefy1 - 15 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
TrisHornsby - 132 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
Vitoco1972 - 1 (ITMES RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
Erba - 10 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
rtk9 - 85 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
MyDaughtersNameIsMattingly - 14 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
FromSwampToSpace - 15 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
TFig27 - 5 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
maddux69 - 20 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
musicfan123 - 44 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
miwlvrn - 9 (PAID, ITEMS RECEIVED) READY FOR SUBMISSION
jjbond - 16 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION
primetimesportz27 - 52 (ITEMS RECEIVED, PAID) READY FOR SUBMISSION

Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt

Comments

• Options
    jimqjimq Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Thanks for doing for us every year! I'm in for a few, maybe around 10.

• Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

Thank you! I am in for 30-40. Is there a premium for postcards?

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

Is there a premium for postcards?

Sorry, just saw your PM. Ignore.

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options

Derrick, I am in for about 30, Derrick, are pictures & other flats available this year like last with just a sticker & card for authentication? Thank you for all the work in advance Derrick

• Options

@FootballHOFCollector said:
    Derrick, I am in for about 30, Derrick, are pictures & other flats available this year like last with just a sticker & card for authentication? Thank you for all the work in advance Derrick

Yes sir

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

12-15

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

I should be in for 15+

• Options

I'll likely be in for between 100 to 200.

• Options

Does PSA allow grading of multi signed items? If so, how do they show the number/s? Thinking in particular of dual signed trading cards.

• Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

Put me down for 150.

• Options
    azvikeazvike Posts: 356 ✭✭✭

I am in again for 6 (maybe a couple more)...thanks Derrick!

• Options

50+, mostly cards, but also some bigger signed photos etc. Thanks!

• Options
    dtmodeldtmodel Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

approx 50 cards

• Options
    Cs223406Cs223406 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭

if you can take 3x5 cards -- put me down for 10
    Thanks
    Cs

• Options

@AngryAaron said:
    Does PSA allow grading of multi signed items? If so, how do they show the number/s? Thinking in particular of dual signed trading cards.

Yes. They individually gage each signature, then the average of both is what is put on the label

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

@Cs223406 said:
    if you can take 3x5 cards -- put me down for 10
    Thanks
    Cs

Yes they're allowed

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

@raiderguy10 said:

@AngryAaron said:

Yes. They individually gage each signature, then the average of both is what is put on the label

Is your quoted price in PMs per signature per item, or per item?

For example, a single quad auto card = your quoted price, or 4x your quoted price?

It's definitely nice they are allowing us to do this now.

• Options

@AngryAaron said:

@raiderguy10 said:

@AngryAaron said:

For example, a single quad auto card = your quoted price, or 4x your quoted price?

You need to find the normal fee on your item. The link if you scroll down has multi signed items.

Find the fee then get the discount above and add $5

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

@raiderguy10 said:

@AngryAaron said:

@raiderguy10 said:

@AngryAaron said:

You need to find the normal fee on your item. The link if you scroll down has multi signed items.

You've described the normal pricing for authentication through this sub.

I'm specifically asking about the auto grading, which has a flat price that you have quoted in your PM. Is a quad auto item 4x the auto grade price you have quoted?

• Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭

15 - 20 for me. Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 3, 2023 5:07PM

@AngryAaron said:

@raiderguy10 said:

@AngryAaron said:

@raiderguy10 said:

@AngryAaron said:

You've described the normal pricing for authentication through this sub.

I'm specifically asking about the auto grading, which has a flat price that you have quoted in your PM. Is a quad auto item 4x the auto grade price you have quoted?

Grading is $6 per item

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

I'll be in for 35. Thank you!

• Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

I'll be in for 75-80. Thanks for setting this up each year!

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

In for a couple dozen

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in for around 20

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭

I'll be sending in a small batch next week, probably around 10-15.

• Options

rschisler - payment & items received. you are ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    dtmodeldtmodel Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

38 shipped out today

• Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Thanks for doing this again. In for 80-100.

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

Do tickets count here? Gosh I remember running these for a few years and it's a lot of work. Kudos to raiderguy10. Be kind to him.

• Options

@VitoCo1972 said:
    Do tickets count here? Gosh I remember running these for a few years and it's a lot of work. Kudos to raiderguy10. Be kind to him.

PM sent with pricing

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    edited December 13, 2023 9:44AM

Looking for opinions on this:
    Set registry is only valid for dual grade cards correct? Assuming that is the case, how much upside is there to getting the auto alone graded? I am submitting a number of HOF rookies, but in the long run is the juice worth the squeeze on these TTM guys (Mazeroski, Fingers, Palmer, Jenkins, etc). What about Masanori Murakami (first Japanese baseball player), or Willie O'Ree (first black hockey player)? I can obviously see why getting Mantle, Aaron, Mays, etc autos graded, but lower tier HOFers, maybe not so much.

Just curious as I've always been pretty happy just having my auto'd cards slabbed, but this is a new perspective looking into. Appreciate your thoughts.

• Options

There are different set registries. Some are “any medium” which these are eligible for. Otherwise there can be a premium attached, but that would be up to you to determine the cost benefit

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

If anyone else is sending tickets and is willing to let me tag one on , LMK. Thanks!

• Options

@VitoCo1972 said:
    If anyone else is sending tickets and is willing to let me tag one on , LMK. Thanks!

I guess I’m not sure what you mean by this. If you have tickets to send in you’re free to, there just is an upcharge for the larger slab

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭

I'm in for 15, thanks for doing this again.

Chris

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options

@raiderguy10 said:
    There are different set registries. Some are “any medium” which these are eligible for. Otherwise there can be a premium attached, but that would be up to you to determine the cost benefit

Thanks for the clarification!

• Options

@raiderguy10 said:

@VitoCo1972 said:

I guess I’m not sure what you mean by this. If you have tickets to send in you’re free to, there just is an upcharge for the larger slab

Ah, so you're not requiring a minimum? When I used to run these we would do a 10 item minimum so the mule (me then, you now) wouldn't have to ship a bunch of 1-2 card submissions. It created a bit of a tree where people with 1-2 things would partner up and send in together.

• Options

No minimum

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

AZVike - items received. Once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

FootballHOFcollector - Items received. Once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

I'm in for 46. Thanks for doing this again, very much appreciated!

• Options

Swish54 - items received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

dtmodel - items received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

cefy1 - items received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

Totallyrad - items received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

Erba - items/payment received. you are ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

Alifaxwa2 - items received. Once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

Eyebone - items received. Once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

trishornsby - items received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

rtk9 - items received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub.

Vitoco1972 - item received. once paid you'll be ready for the sub

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

In for 10 or so. Thanks!

• Options

FootballHOFCOllector - additional items received (and payment on these). Once payment on the original items is received you'll be ready for the sub.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    TFig27TFig27 Posts: 24 ✭✭

I’m in for around 5. Thanks again!